YES! Creflo Dollar gets his $65M jet!!! Mighty fine day for Christianity, eh?

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things YES! Creflo Dollar gets his $65M jet!!! Mighty fine day for Christianity, eh?

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Deane Johnson
    Participant

I don’t have much sympathy for the people he is openly ripping off. If they are so stupid that they give money to this guy to waste as he does, they deserve to be without it.

To me, religion is rather simple. You believe in a supreme being and conduct your life in a morally appropriate manner. It’s not more complicated than that. There’s no need to give money to scam artists in the name of religion.

Brianl
    Participant

I agree 100% with your second paragraph, Deane. One’s faith with their higher being is personal, and unique to them and God.

It seems that many of these televangelists are nothing more than opportunistic bloodsuckers, who are very clever and very talented at brainwashing all too often the easiest to brainwash (the elderly, the uninformed, etc.) out of money purely for their own personal profit.

I also say tax the churches. If you want to throw your hat into the political arena, you have to pay the entrance price like everyone else.

Broadway
    Participant

Pastor Dollar and a short clip on dating…funny stuff…

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.