Women matter more than fetuses do.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    moloch
    Participant

edselehr
    Participant

The abortion debate has always really been a debate over the definition of “life”, and despite the hue and cry from the anti-choice side, they deep in their hearts knew they were fighting a losing battle, because when all is said and done the legal definition of “life” is when one is born.

The right has tipped their hand with their attempts to create “personhood” for the pre-born. They know that they will lose the legal battle. They probably even know that if Roe v. Wade is revisited by the Supreme Court, it will likely not be overturned for all the reasons I’ve given. The answer: change the rules of the game.

Which brings me back to the OP. Females have more rights than fetuses, because females are people and fetuses are not.

NoParty
    Participant

UF&UB said>>>
    I think we could keep the system more honest if those who were dependent upon the government were not permitted to vote.

It went great for you guys because now you can CONtinue YOUR war on women.

Keep it up!!!!

jerry1949
    Spectator

You Dems got spanked last week by a lot of women who aren’t as stupid as you think they are.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Go big with that. It will help.

duxrule
    Participant

“You Dems got spanked last week by a lot of women who aren’t as stupid as you think they are.”

Two of three statewide measures that preserve abortion rights passed.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.