Wise words from Scott Baio

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

paulwalker
    Participant

Wise words and Scott Baio in the same sentence?

Yes! As when I look for political influences, Scott Baio comes to mind first!

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

Oh, the irony for the GOP. Liberal Hollywood is now a bastion of political insight.

Radiodork, you do entertain me.

paulwalker
    Participant

I’m beginning to wonder if “dork” is just a plant to bring us inane commentary for either his own entertainment, or perhaps just showing us how stupid his posts are. If I am correct, I was fooled. And equally, if am right, hey, great job! You succeeded in upsetting the apple cart. But seriously, a Scott Baio link probably has exposed you either for good or bad. Please tell us which it is…I am beginning to feel that you have been trying to pass one over on us for several months, and this was your “tell”. Correct me if I’m wrong.

And, on a slightly different subject, where is Missing lately? He hasn’t posted here for atleast a couple of weeks. I miss his input.

skeptical
    Participant

There are other folks who haven’t posted in here in a while whose 2 cents on Trump would be worth hearing. But then hiding their heads in shame may be preferred to admitting plans to vote for Mrs. Clinton.

Andy Brown
    Participant

He’s smart to keep away these days. Yes, dork infiltrated months ago, pretended to be a radio broadcast savvy guy that didn’t quite get it and now it’s clear he doesn’t . . .

edselehr
    Participant

Dork Loves Chachi

mwdxer1
    Participant

Wise words? I used to like him, but not repeating the GOP crap. I am surprised. Hollywood is pretty liberal and I doubt he is that popular with comments like that. Fine, criticize Hillary. She is not perfect, but Thump? Who makes raciest comments, stupid arrogant comments while in Scotland, backing the leaving of the EU, when Scotland voted to stay in. Along with Right Wing Rel Kirk Cameron and Mel Gibson. They make a good trio.

Amus
    Participant

Friends,

Are you tired of having your core beliefs constantly ridiculed by fancy pants elitists and their pesky facts?

Well fret no more!
    Formerly famous, attention seeking has-been celebrities are standing by to validate even your wildest cockamamie notion!

Ever wake up in a cold sweat wondering if your steadfast assertion that global climate change is a hoax could possibly be wrong and that your children and their children will be living in a nightmare of drought and famine?

Relax! Go online and just click to hear from none other than Chachi himself that 97% of climate scientists couldn’t possibly be right and that you and a formerly famous, attention seeking, has-been celebrity know better!

Have you ever found yourself plagued with the notion that you really don’t need enough firepower to snuff out 20 six year olds in less than 30 seconds?

“click”

You’ve got Ted Nugent, who did some popular songs about 30 years or so ago, disabuse you of that silly notion, and as if that wasn’t enough, He’ll drive the point home by piercing a pretend Hillary Clinton with an arrow!

Find yourself in a quandary as to whether to pull your children out of public school because they won’t teach your children that the world is only 6000 years old?

“click”

You’ve got Kirk Cameron, who was on one of those 80’s sitcoms about a family(*) to show you how God himself made the banana perfect!!

(*) Kirk Cameron was not on the show with that colored guy that turned out to be a rapist, nor is he that shaky guy that Rush Limbaugh really skewered a few years back!

Worried about the very real threat from Obama instituting Sharia law right here in the good old U. S. of A?!?

Have your fears validated by Dennis Miller, who was funny once when he had Saturday Night Live writers providing him material!

For just a few pennies more, Mel Gibson can stoke the same fears about the Jews!

Call before midnight tonight and we’ll throw in Clint Eastwood telling it to a chair for no additional charge!

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

That was epic, Amus!!

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Excellent

” Kirk Cameron was not on the show with that colored guy that turned out to be a rapist,”

It’s interesting that so many of his posts mention skin color. It seems to be an obsession. Methinks the man doth protest too much.

Amus
    Participant

just tryin’ to speak the language understood by the target audience without goin’ all dog whistle is all.

paulwalker
    Participant

Scott Baio is going to speak at the GOP convention within the next hour or so. Plus, Willie from Duck Dynasty! Wow is this the best the GOP can do on the opening night of their convention? Make sure to set those DVRs.

Andy Brown
    Participant

“is this the best the GOP can do on the opening night of their convention? ”

I read Caitlin Jenner will be speaking. Not sure if that’s tonight. Why on earth she would favor the party of uptight misogynistic homophobic racist angry white men defies logic.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.