WIKILEAKS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

I think its over for Hillary Clinton, these wikileaks are pretty damaging. She is basically coming out and saying she has a public position and a private position. REALLY???? So let me get this straight, So everything she is telling the american people is Bullshit? I can’t imagine how anyone would ever vote for this corrupt hack Hillary Clinton.
    Good Grief, I think as more WIKILeaks are leaked it will be quite clear how corrupt Clinton is.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Radiodouche: Nobody cares about WikiLeaks.

It’s quite easy to have a public and a private position on a topic. Look at abortion. Someone can be privately pro-life and would never consider having an abortion, but in their public position, still be in favor of laws that uphold a pro-choice environment.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

I could take the time and detail the innumerable reasons your conclusions are equal parts stupid and hyperbolic or why your predictions are ridiculous, but I think I’ll just let you twist. It’s over, dipshit. Have fun.

Andy Brown
    Participant

It’s all part of dorques breakdown. After one more week dorque will need a straight jacket.

edselehr
    Participant

I think its over for DONALD, these VIDEO RELEASES are pretty damaging. HE is basically coming out and saying HE has a public LIBIDO and a private LIBIDO. REALLY???? So let me get this straight, So everything HE is telling the american people is Bullshit? I can’t imagine how anyone would ever vote for this LECHEROUS MISOGYNIST DONALD TRUMP.
    Good Grief, I think as more VIDEO CLIPS are RELEASED it will be quite clear how REPUGNANT TRUMP is.

(template courtesy RadioDork®, 2016)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.