Why I Want Biden to Lose More than I Want Trump to Win

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Why I Want Biden to Lose More than I Want Trump to Win

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Radio Ruminator
    Participant

The author of this article despises Donald Trump. Yet he wants him to win in a landslide.

Why I Want Biden to Lose More than I Want Trump to Win

Andrew
    Participant

Bernard Goldberg is a crank who is clearly desperate for attention, so has written an article with a provocative premise to get attention. Hey, it’s working! (Though I’m not going to bother reading it.)

Deane Johnson
    Participant

He makes one rather interesting statement that’s sort of obvious, but one I hadn’t heard expressed previously:

“It amazes me that in a country of more than 300 million people Donald Trump and Joe Biden are the best we can come up with.”

Andrew
    Participant

I love Biden, so I’m not unhappy with my choices at all this year.

Vitalogy
    Participant

I like Biden as well. I wish he would have run in 16.

Radio Ruminator
    Participant

Andrew, if you read Goldberg’s article, you will understand Why Donald Trump will be re-elected President.

Jeffrey Kopp
    Participant

He’s destroying the post office to impair voting. Who’s going to vote for that?

Andy Brown
    Participant

“if you read Goldberg’s article, you will understand Why Donald Trump will be re-elected President.”

I read the article and it is without merit, highly inaccurate, and comes across as pure tripe.

Politics has been around a lot longer than any of us. The party that has deviated greatly from their norms is the GOP, not the Democrats. That is undeniable by any sane American.

The fact that drumpf is flailing and whining like a 4 year old is because that’s who he is.

Biden is no puppet and clearly anyone who believes he is has no clue about the separation between running for office and governing.

Bernard Goldberg is well known for his contradictions and inconsistencies. He knows (or at least when he was younger and not approaching senility) how to twist and torture the media, and make lots of money doing it, but he’s no saint. Just go to his website and see the clowns he has contributing. Bill O’Reilly? The second biggest phony in the business. Prager? Really.

What next room in 8r, gonna direct us to Rush Limpnutz latest rant?

drumpf is going to get blown out big time, but the theater of the absurd doesn’t even begin until that happens. And if you think the SCOTUS is going to save him, guess again.

Jeffrey Kopp
    Participant

Only an idiot or a fool would vote for Trump, but unfortunately we seem to have a huge supply of them.

Andrew
    Participant

Andy: “I read the article”

Bless you – I could not bear to read anything from that POS.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.