Why drumpf and his party will lose in '20

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Why drumpf and his party will lose in '20

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Deane Johnson
    Participant

Brianl, which of those things actually worked out to benefit anyone?

Vitalogy
    Participant

If Harris was a flaming liberal KSKD would love her. But, flaming liberals aren’t her biggest fans.

Andrew
    Participant

Swing state field report: I’ve spent the last week visiting my folks in my home town north of Philly – an exurb / rural area that is far enough from Philly to pretty conservative generally. I’m used to seeing Trump, Romney, McCain, Bush signs here every election season.

And there are plenty of Trump signs around this year too, as expected.

But there are also a lot more Biden signs than expected. On my morning walk past farms, I saw Biden signs in front of four different farms. I don’t remember seeing any Clinton signs here in 2016. This I think is bad news for the Trump campaign.

radiogeek
    Participant

Deanne, I’ll agree with what was already said here in reply and add that TrumpHumpers everywhere are just buthurt that the VP nominee isn’t Sanders or Warren.

As you don’t have the candidate you most wanted to hate, you will just hate the candidate you have.

Ed

Randy_in_Eugene
    Participant

If you can’t be with the one you hate, hate the one you’re with.

radiogeek
    Participant

That’s the quote I was trying to mangle!

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.