Why does Cruz come off as so angry?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    paulwalker
    Participant

Is it just me, or do recent soundbites of Ted Cruz sound angry, not only in content, but in tone. He makes Trump look like a conversationalist. I don’t care for his “televangelist” like approach, his deep pauses between sentences, and his somewhat pompous look, IMO. Some say he is a great speaker, but I don’t get it.

Perhaps he is worried that his eligibility is going to be challenged in several states, or maybe he is just frustrated and angry that Trump is beating him over and over. I’m not a Trump fan either, I have gone on record as saying that I think Rubio is the best shot for the GOP.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Ted Cruz is an absolutely horrible person. The worst of the worst of the worst.

But let’s face it, all the GOP candidates at this time are nothing more than angry white males (Dr Carson included because he forgets he’s black).

As for Rubio, best of luck. The guy is an empty suit. Hillary will bury him.

darth talon
    Participant

The sad thing is Cruz’s supporters think and believe he’s one of today’s best orators. I’ve even been told Cruz is just as good as Winston Churchill.

It’s when people say crap like that. I wish I could zap them with a cattle prod behind the ear.

mwdxer1
    Participant

Cruz is dangerous. I have disagreements with many of the candidates, but Cruz doesn’t even have any endorsements from this allies if he has any. Even the GOP doesn’t like him.

missing_kskd
    Participant

He comes off as amgry, because he is. Completely toxic person.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.