What's the next bombshell Trump vid to surface?

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things What's the next bombshell Trump vid to surface?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

I’ll bet it’s one of him using the “N” word.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

The transcripts are already out/floating around, (and yup, it’s there!) but impossible to independently verify at this point.

The actual recording is the property of Mark Burnett productions in association with NBC/Universal and they may also have an NDA with Trump himself which could preclude and/or discourage anyone from risking release.

So, it’s possible they won’t get out.

But they could…

LOL

I have heard there is evidence that he was investigated by the FBI and he destroyed his cell phone and erased emails and also that there was a young intern working for him and he took advantage of her youth and vulnerability and ruined her beautiful dress. If this comes out and if we live in a sane world, his goose will be cooked.

bookemdono
    Participant

You’ve convinced me. I won’t be voting for Bill Clinton or George W. Bush.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/03/10/flashback-when-millions-of-lost-bush-white-hous/202820

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Bill is Hillary’s fault.

Right wing loon logic.

Believed by no-one.

Enjoy the most recent polling, ass heads.

Langston
    Participant

Apparently the Clintons are the type of people you would invite to your wedding.

bookemdono
    Participant

or endorse for President.

Vitalogy
    Participant

It’s only a matter of time before we hear Trump using the N word in a derogatory manner on tape. I’m sure that will fire up the base but for even the most die hards, it will be the final straw. Trump is just not a good person.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.