What A Successful Presidency Looks LIke

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things What A Successful Presidency Looks LIke

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Andy Brown
    Participant

Go ahead, righties. Take your best shot.

edselehr
    Participant

But he’s still black. Doesn’t that count against him?

Deane Johnson
    Participant

Andy, I believe you accused me of being a troll in another thread. Were you looking in the mirror? We probably don’t look anything alike.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Facts are a beyotch!

NoParty
    Participant

Deane said>>>
    Andy, I believe you accused me of being a troll in another thread. Were you looking in the mirror?

Since when is the truth trolling?

Nope Andy doesn’t look anything like you Deane. Period!

jerry1949
    Spectator

But he’s still black. Doesn’t that count against him?

No. It never did.

duxrule
    Participant

Liars don’t go to Heaven, Jer. Check the 9th Commandment.

edselehr
    Participant

Glad you feel that way, F&B. But you *do* realize that big conservative chunks of America agree with my satirical comment…right?

Amus
    Participant

And a very important constituency to the GOP they are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

jerry1949
    Spectator

You do realize that a black conservative Republican president would be well supported by Republicans but not so much by Democrats?

If there is resentment about Obama’s race it’s because he was given special media privileges because of it. It’s why he beat Hillary. The media desperately wanted the first black president.

Amus
    Participant

You do realize that a black conservative Republican president would be well supported by Republicans but not so much by Democrats?

Nope!
    Not even close.
    He would be supported by SOME Republicans, but he’d never get past the primaries in the Confederate States.

duxrule
    Participant

“You do realize that a black conservative Republican president would be well supported by Republicans but not so much by Democrats?”

Which is why Herman Cain got the nomination in ’12, right? How about Ben Carson? Are you on that bandwagon?

Amus
    Participant

No “reasonable” black voice can make traction in todays GOP.

Both Carson and Cain are bat shit crazy and that’s the only way they can get noticed.

Also note Alan Keyes ans Allen West.
    Only slightly less bat shit.

Remember what happened to one of the most reasonable, and respected black voices in the GOP?

http://mediamatters.org/research/2013/01/15/right-wing-media-attack-colin-powell-after-meet/192243

http://www.thewire.com/politics/2013/08/how-many-times-does-colin-powell-have-tell-gop-it-has-race-problem/68637/

jerry1949
    Spectator

Colin Powell is a RINO and a traitor.

Amus
    Participant

Exactly!
    You’re making my point.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.