Watch TV Portland

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  e_dawg 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

e_dawg
    Participant

Does anybody know what’s going on with Watch TV Portland? Are they still on the air or are they currently silent? They could be like Cocola Broadcasting like in Fresno, Bakersfield, and Boise transmitting multiple programs.

Does anybody know if these tv station are still on the air?
    KORS-LD 16? (Was A1)
    KOXO-LD 20? (Was A1)
    KORK-LD 35? (Was HSN)
    KKEI-CA 38? (Was Telemundo)
    KOXI-CA 41? (Was UniMas/Telefutura)

boisebill
    Participant

It may be “on the air” in Boise but it’s unwatchable. Looks like a bad web stream and the audio’s 2 seconds ahead of the video.

jr_tech
    Participant

I periodically scan the Portland area channels (from Hillsboro, with a decent outdoor antenna) and have seen no sign of any of these channels for several years.

Jbpdx
    Participant

All channels have been off the air for at least 2 years. Their license for channel 16 expires in February. Hopefully the FCC will deny renewal and offer the license to someone who will operate the station. They could carry Movies! Network and Cozi-TV, because apparently KPTV 12/Meredith and KOIN 6/Media General have no intention of carrying subchannels.

msndrspdx
    Participant

The Titan TV website still lists all of the above channels as stil actively carrying programs. Maybe WORCESTER and KISN should buy them once the licenses expire!

Best, Mike 😉

msndrspdx
    Participant

I mea t the western Oregon Raduo Club. Typo by way of automatic spell-correct function!

Best, MIke 😉

Jbpdx
    Participant

The Titan TV listings show KUNP picking up Grit TV on .3, not KATU. I wonder if they know something? (They have KUNP on 16, but it should be 47.) They’re both owned by Sinclair. Maybe we’ll know on New Year’s Day.

Jbpdx
    Participant

Sure enough. Grit TV is on 47.3 as of today.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.