Washington State Radio Happenings

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Portland Radio Washington State Radio Happenings

This topic contains 356 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  cbaravelli 21 hours, 52 minutes ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 346 through 357 (of 357 total)
  • Author

russell-curry
    Participant

I was browsing through some posts, and came across mention of KQES-LP. I picked it up when in Seattle, a year ago last June. I thought it was a pirate because I never heard an ID, and because it wasn’t on Radiolocator at the time. They were operating about 12 hours per day, with Chinese programming–which included a Chinese version of Purple People-eater.

Craig_Adams
    Participant

This from All Access:

KAMIAK BUTTE TRANSLATOR ASSOCIATION is assigning K237CO/MOSCOW, ID to WALLA WALLA UNIVERSITY for no consideration. The assignee plans to rebroadcast Religion KGTS (POSITIVE LIFE RADIO)/WALLA WALLA, WA on the translator.

Craig_Adams
    Participant

This from All Access:

PENGUIN RADIO, LLC is selling K280BZ/WENATCHEE, WA to FRANK OSBORN’s HUSKY BROADCASTING, LLC for $1,500. The primary station is CHERRY CREEK RADIO Hot AC KWWW-F (KW3)/QUINCY, WA.

Docster
    Participant

Seattle’s (KJR 950) Mitch in the Morning in Hot Water

KJR Host Mitch Levy Arrested in Prostitution Sting

Alfredo_T
    Participant

According to the story on the arrest of Mitch Levy, many of the other men caught in the sting operation were “technology workers.” I feel some bad jokes about IT and computer science people coming on.

Broadway
    Participant

wrong post

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Broadway.

Craig_Adams
    Participant

This from All Access:

CASA MEDIA PARTNERS, LLC, debtor-in-possession, has closed on the sale of Regional Mexican KLES (LA VAQUERA 101.7) and Regional Mexican KZXR-A (ENVISORA 1310)/PROSSER, WA and Regional Mexican KMNA (LA MAQUINA 98.7)/MABTON-YAKIMA, WA to BUSTOS MEDIA HOLDINGS, LLC for $800,000.

UPPER COLUMBIA MEDIA ASSOCIATION has requested a Silent STA for KAUC/WEST CLARKSTON, WA due to a programming format change.

Craig_Adams
    Participant

This from All Access:

FORKS BROADCASTING INC. has requested an STA to operate Classic Country KFKB-A/FORKS, WA with a temporary long-wire antenna after losing its lease for its licensed antenna site.

Craig_Adams
    Participant

This from All Access:

EVERETT-SNOHOMISH BROADCASTING L.L.C. is selling Country KMCQ (Q103.3)/OAK HARBOR, WA to BUSTOS MEDIA HOLDINGS, LLC for $1.2 million ($180,000 cash, $1.02 million in a secured promissory note).

boisebill
    Participant

FM STATION APPLICATIONS FOR ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE ACCEPTED FOR FILING
    ———————————————————————

WA BALH-20171204ADW KMCQ 191491 EVERETT-SNOHOMISH BROADCASTING L.L.C. Voluntary Assignment of License
    E 103.3 MHZ OAK HARBOR, WA From: EVERETT-SNOHOMISH BROADCASTING
    L.L.C.
    To: BUSTOS MEDIA HOLDINGS, LLC
    Form 314

Craig_Adams
    Participant

This from All Access:

BHAG S. KHELA has closed on the sale of BBC BROADCASTING, INC., licensee of South Asian KRPI-A/FERNDALE, WA-VANCOUVER, BC, to AMARJIT SANDHU for $100.

cbaravelli
    Participant

KMCQ-FM flip after six months earned EVERETT-SNOHOMISH BROADCASTING L.L.C. gross $1.2M. Who said there’s no money in radio?

Viewing 12 posts - 346 through 357 (of 357 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.