Veteran goes off on Bill Clinton over Benghazi

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Veteran goes off on Bill Clinton over Benghazi

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

duxrule
    Participant

So what? That sounded a lot like most, if not all, of the GOP/O’Hater “hearings.” What are we supposed to get out of this?

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Presumably, that many Americans are dangerously ignorant, alarmingly misinformed, and comically credulous.

Like Dork.

radiodork
    Spectator

Bill Clinton telling a veteran that his mind has been poisoned was not a very smart thing to say. You can bet that this YouTube video that has gone viral just adds fuel to the fire. I think it’s safe to say that the vets will be voting for Trump in November. I think bill should stay off the campaign trail. He looks tired/ old and in desperate need of a cheeseburger. Plus once trump and Hillary go head to head in the general election, trump will bring up all of Bill’s past to the table-rape allegations from numerous women ect, Benghazi, it won’t be pretty, to say the least.

darth talon
    Participant

“I think it’s safe to say that the vets will be voting for Trump in November”

I’m a veteran and I won’t be voting from Trump. To say all veterans will vote for one person over another is foolish.

That’s like in 2008 that every black person was going to vote for Obama. I knew black people that didn’t vote for Obama not because he was black. They disagreed with him on the issues.

radiodork
    Spectator

That makes two of us. What Branch of the military were you in?

darth talon
    Participant

US Army. Two years with the 1st Armor Division in German. Then three years at Ft. Lewis with the 2nd Infantry Division.

19 Kilo (Armor crewman)

Had I got to war. Tankers knew that everything past the main gun was enemy territory.

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

My dad is a WW2 vet. He won’t be voting for Trump, either.

Dxer1969
    Participant

Me neither. But Radiodork has a point. It won’t be pretty, because Trump does not hold back. This could indeed be nasty shit!

missing_kskd
    Participant

It’s a necessary thing to say. A lot of people, likely a third of us, do have “poisoned” minds.

Thank the establishment media for that one. It’s not like they bother informing people anymore, is it?

Alfredo_T
    Participant

I am skeptical that getting thrown out of this meeting automatically makes the Marine sargeant and his camera operator look like noble underdogs.

[Now, I cannot get these Culture Club lyrics out of my head: “At the church of the poison mind…”]

Vitalogy
    Participant

Maybe the Vet should confront Bush/Cheney? Seems to me more than 4 people died under their watch.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Including innocent civilians, hundreds of thousands, actually.

But they didn’t worship Jesus, or the dollar, and were (gasp) brown!

Doesn’t count in Republican circles.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.