Vaccinated?

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    john72ss
    Participant

jeffery, i assume your talking about me? lol! not sure about crank, but my 8 track still works, i hope that helps? 🙂

Andrew
    Participant

Moderna booster today after my original J&J shot in April.

paulwalker
    Participant

Latest: FDA says mixing and matching different vaccinations are legit. Of course there will be a segment that won’t believe it thanks in part to 45.

lastday
    Participant

I can’t help wondering if I should have opted for a Moderna or J&J booster instead of Pfizer #3.

mwdxer1
    Participant

I got my two last Spring, but Costco doesn’t have a booster available here on the North Coast as yet. Don’t know if anyone else has it, as I haven’t checked. I got my yearly flu shot though.

Andrew
    Participant

Walmart across the street from Costco in Warrenton most likely has booster shots if Costco doesn’t. Walmart’s website is set up for booster appointments (e.g. if you got J&J, they’ll let you sign up for a Moderna booster). I got my Moderna booster at a Walmart in Portland. All the Walmarts carry different vaccines – some don’t carry them all. Most pharmacies are taking walk-ins too I think – Walmart is.

I think it’s fine to get a Pfizer booster if you had two Pfizer shots originally. Getting Moderna might have been marginally better but maybe not much. Wouldn’t have gotten a J&J boost most likely – but I’d like to see more efficacy data on the mix-and-match and I don’t think there is really any – just studies of increased immune response.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.