Twist-8.4 is coming

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mwdxer1
    Participant

According to Rabbit Ears, Twist is coming to KGW.
    8.1 KGW
    8.2 Crime
    8.3 Qwest
    8.4 Twist (coming soon)

That means KOIN is the only main station with 3 diginets. The rest are at 4.

msndrspdx
    Participant

A Facebook page I follow reported this morning that several Tegna stations lit up new sub channels today showing the Twist logo and announcing a sign on scheduled for this Monday, 5 April 2021. The only one apparently planning to opt out of running it is the one in San Diego. Twist, which is aimed at women, had previously announced a start date in July. Will Comcast pick it up? We’ll have to see. Ion/Scripps, of course, recently announced plans for two new sub channels scheduled to start July 1. Presumably KPXG 22 will carry them. Right now, the only KPXG service running on Comcast is the primary Ion network.

mwdxer1
    Participant

I recently picked up Locast and they have a pretty good lineup of Portland stations, many that are not available via our translators on the coast. They do not seem to have the ch 5 CW lineup. They seem to be listed in guides, but I haven’t seen them.
    Thanks for the update on Twist, so maybe we will see it on Monday?

mwdxer1
    Participant

The website says KGW had added it, but I scanned and still noting new added.

mwdxer1
    Participant

I called KGW today and was told that “indeed” Twist is going to be added, but no date is mentioned as yet. Don’t know what the hold up is, as several markets already have the channel.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.