Trump’s Tulsa rally is a bust. SAD!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant
    paulwalker
    Participant

I watched the whole thing tonight. Trump off the rails, sometimes sounding impaired. He may be a candidate for mental illness treatment. I can’t believe he is leading the most important nation in the world. Just comical, if it wasn’t so sad.

lastday
    Participant

This actually gives me a little more hope in some of my fellow humans.

I see he’s blaming imaginary violent protesters for holding down the turnout of supporters of the big orange tub of goo.

Andy Brown
    Participant

The problem is that although he deserves the embarrassment you have to wonder what he’ll do next as he becomes more and more enraged at how big a loser he is.

As far as the big fail rally, hundreds of teenage TikTok users and K-pop fans say they’re at least partially responsible.

TikTok users and fans of Korean pop music groups claimed to have registered potentially hundreds of thousands of tickets for Trump’s campaign rally as a prank. After @TeamTrump tweeted asking supporters to register for free tickets using their phones on June 11, K-pop fan accounts began sharing the information with followers, encouraging them to register for the rally — and then not show.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/21/style/tiktok-trump-rally-tulsa.html

Andrew
    Participant

The K-Pop story is cute, but it’s not plausible. There was no limit to tickets available. An overflow area was setup. As many actual Trump supporters as wanted to risk infection could have attended had they wanted to.

More likely, the low attendance was a combination of Trump’s low popularity and fear of catching Covid.

Vitalogy
    Participant

I heard total crowd was 6200. In an arena that could handle 19,000 rubes.

And they thought they’d build a second venue for an additional 40,000 racists.

Total fail! Total loser. Sad!

bookemdono
    Participant

Now we’re really in trouble. Not only is the majority silent they are also invisible.

semoochie
    Participant

I understand that 150 years ago, “the silent majority” referred to the dead!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.