Trump tweets fake news

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cbaravelli 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

paulwalker
    Participant

There were many stupid things that Trump did today, so I tried to find the stupidist. I think this wins…

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/trump-tweets-anti-muslim-videos-far-right-leader-article-1.3664774

In the meantime, he also tweeted about Matt Lauer being fired.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/29/politics/trump-lauer-tweet/index.html

I honestly believe this man is literally losing his mind. Very dangerous situation.

skeptical
    Participant

I like to think of Trump as the guy who has not only blown the most monsterously large bubble gum balloon of all time, but has somehow managed to keep blowing it bigger and bigger in the year since the election. We know this can’t end well. And since no one was brave enough to pop it when it was containable, we’re all gonna have bubble gum on our faces when it finally goes.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

The Donald has a valid point concerning Andrew Luck. I had worked at NBC – Burbank. The tales I could tell.
    Only time I see the Cable News Network is at airports. CNN no longer has gravitas. PMSNBC is eating their lunch. Maybe Lauer can be resurrected there like former NBC News anchor Brian Williams.

edselehr
    Participant

cbaravelli = misogynist: Confirmed

Andy Brown
    Participant

drumpf isn’t capable of losing his mind because he never had one to lose.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

cbaravelli = misogynist: Confirmed
    Thank you for your kind words. Even though you seem to have little idea what that big word means, I will pass your thoughts to my wife, daughters, aunts, nieces, co-workers and ex-girlfriends. pussy

edselehr
    Participant

They probably already know.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Snap! That was awe some!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.