Trump tried to change Pence choice says nbc

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Trump tried to change Pence choice says nbc

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    paulwalker
    Participant

Report claims Trump had 2nd thoughts but it was too late. Imagine this kind of decision confusion in the White House.

Andy Brown
    Participant

I don’t think Trump’s minions give a hoot about this. They will follow him like lemmings no matter what the media reports. Sad, but true.

skeptical
    Participant

Vitalogy
    Participant

Vitalogy
    Participant

Chump/Dense 2016: Prepare for the full body cavity search.

radiodork
    Spectator

So Funny, and SO TRUE!

edselehr
    Participant

Dork doesn’t give a shit about thread titles! He’s a rebel! And still incapable of defending Trump!

“Dork doesn’t give a shit about thread titles!”

Which other posts in this thread had anything to do with the thread title?

At any rate, regarding the thread title, I think it’s bs from the Clinton-biased media.

edselehr
    Participant

Trump thread, but Dork is exclusively about Hillary-bashing. If she’s so bad, why couldn’t the GOP put an even marginally viable candidate up against her? (the question Dork cannot answer)

And your so-called “Clinton biased media” keeps pretending Trump is a viable threat to Hillary, so I’m not sure where all this pro-Hillary bias is you are taking about.

Amus
    Participant

I think it’s bs from the Clinton-biased media.

I remember a similar sense of denial from 2012 too.

Amus
    Participant

It would appear that the selection of Pence, however reluctant, was a desperate attempt to secure the good graces of the Brothers Koch, (who pretty much own Pence).

Faced with the reality that once stalwart Republican donors are choosing to sit this one out, the cash strapped RNC is $6 million in the hole for their convention.

It looks like it didn’t work.

http://www.npr.org/2016/07/15/486253693/despite-ties-to-vp-pick-mike-pence-koch-network-still-refuses-to-support-trump

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/rnc-begs-adelson-for-6-million-to-cover-convention-shortfall-225571

paulwalker
    Participant

This pairing is not connecting with anyone.

First, Trump said he is “first choice”, and that may be true, but it apparently was not his “last choice” as reports have said. This story is dying down today, but to me it is a tell-tale of The Donald’s decision making abilities.

Secondly, did anyone notice that Trump went on for 30 minutes before introducing his VP. Then he simply left the arena. Don’t you usually do some photo ops with your running mate? I don’t know, this whole thing seems to stink, like most of what I have seen from Trump’s campaign.

Vitalogy
    Participant

The combo of Trump and Pence makes no sense. He should have gone with his gut and chosen Chris Christie. Those two assholes are like peas in a pod.

Regardless, it makes no difference. A resounding defeat is heading Trumps way no matter what.

Pence: Anti gay, religious, non-alcohol drinking, non-negative advertiser just signed a deal with the devil.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.