Trump to end key ACA subsidies

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andy Brown 4 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Vitalogy
    Participant

Trump has officially ended Obamacare. He now owns this.

Loss of coverage or increase in payments are now a result of Trump.

Good luck to all the Trump voters who voted against their best interests. I hope you lose your insurance or see huge increases. After all, this is what you voted for.

And an another hearty fuck you to the Bernie Bros. How are thing working out for you NeverHIllary folks?

And I’m once again calling out KSKD. You probably not lurk here anymore but I have to tell you I and others warned you about your bullshit.

My family is protected form this BS, is yours?

Andrew
    Participant

Not a surprise – he’s been threatening to do this for months. I always suspected that the GOP strategy for repealing Obamacare might be to chisel away at it with little acts like this and let it fail on its own, like putting a plant in the sun and purposely not watering it, then claiming the plant wasn’t a hardy variety because it died.

Millions of people will suffer, perhaps die earlier, if they lose these subsidies – because they will simply drop their insurance. Millions more (including me) can look forward to higher premiums due to fewer people in the insurance pools – or even more insurance companies pulling out of what looks like a sinking ship.

Elections do have consequences. I would say the same thing to the Bernie Bros that you have: they only cared about their own feelings, not about the real-life plight of millions of more vulnerable Americans – though I don’t blame them entirely for Hillary’s loss. They certainly helped her lose, e.g. in Pennsylvania.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Drumpf is self destructing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.