Trump Ratings In A Serious Nosedive

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Andy Brown
    Participant

Sure, polls this far before November have limited value, but the trends the numbers are showing is noteworthy.

Since May 22, the donald’s numbers have been falling and are now below 40%. Usually (go ahead and check) once the nominees are presumptive in both parties, the polls go from wherever they were to a tight race with numbers for both candidates ranging between 47 – 52 and they stay there for a few months as the dust settles from the primaries and parties go on their “unite” campaign to raise excitement for their candidate especially amongst those favoring someone that isn’t going to be the nominee.

Not in this election. Trump is spiraling down and after his mishandling of the Orlando news, you can expect his plummet to the 30% area in the next two weeks.

Ultimately, I expect donald to fracture all records for failing to gain support from mainstream Republicans leaving him with the 23%’rs and about 8 – 9 % of other conservatives.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Now I am the first one to point out that what really matters are state by state polling since after all, and which may come as a shock to dork and F&Bacon, it’s the electoral vote that counts and not the popular vote. So let’s look at recent state by state polling and see how that looks for the donald:

(this electoral map is based on recent state by state polling, not previous elections . . . a hard concept for dork and F&Bacon, but nonetheless it shows how far behind Trump is now and in combination with the trending discussed above, how miserable his chances are to be elected)

http://www.270towin.com/polling-maps/clinton-trump-electoral-map

edselehr
    Participant

i’m a little surprised that Oregon is a tossup state. But I imagine it won’t last long once Bernie supporters coalesce behind Clinton.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Obama beat Romney by 11 points in 2012. I don’t see Trump doing anywhere near as good as Romney did in OR.

OR is not a tossup state at all.

paulwalker
    Participant

Lars Larson had the only Washington State Trump delegate on the air today where he said that Trump will not only win but win big. Disclaimer this may have been a repeat broadcast from who-knows-when but if it was live then Lars is completely out of touch.

edselehr
    Participant

Lars has been out of touch since he came out of the conservative closet back in the ’90s.

Vitalogy
    Participant

He said Romney would win big in 2012. Look how that turned out.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Today’s poll in Wisconsin show Hillary +9

Gallup Obama job approval 53% to 44% disapprove

Alfredo_T
    Participant

VOTE TRUMP OR WE’LL SHOOT THIS DOG!
    TRUMP 2016

Craig_Adams
    Participant

Bob Rivers new parody KING TRUMP, based on Steve Martin’s KING TUT.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

There’s any number of his mouth breathing supporters who will likely believe that’s flattering.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

The Trump campaign missed the satirical intent of Neil Young’s “Rockin’ in the Free World,” so I would not be too surprised if a number of Trump’s supporters missed the boat on this one. It would be like the rodeo scene in Borat, wherein the audience enthusiastically supports Borat’s praise of the US “War of Terror (sic)” and Borat’s desire that President Bush drink the blood of the terrorists.

Trump supporters are stupid, that’s for sure. They can’t even figure out that when an anti-gay, anti-US, pro-ISIS Muslim (and registered Democrat) kills 49 people, that it’s the fault of Republicans and Christians. They’re that poor at critical thinking, so don’t be surprised that they don’t understand when they’re being insulted by satire.

Trumpsters don’t seem to be capable of going beyond facts and common sense in their thinking and in drawing their conclusions, unlike their sophisticated opponents.

Mouth breathers one and all.

Knuckle draggers too.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Yes, Trump supporters are stupid and so are you.

Yes, conservative Christians are to blame, they are the ones who allow weapons like the one the shooter used to be bought by anyone, anytime with ease.

And the shooter registered as a Democrat in 2006. That’s 10 years ago. People’s politics change over time, just ask Trump.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Today’s poll in Virginia show Hillary by 3.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Republicans and fundamentalist “Christians” have engaged in active bigotry, discrimination, and vitriol against the LGBT community for decades. You’ve, literally, enabled hate crimes. Now that’s it’s obvious to even the very stupid that these grotesque tactic are no longer politically effective, at least at the national/macro level, you’re attempting to claim some kind of solidarity with the LGBT community?

This from the party that has spent the last twenty + years in a futile, hysterical, full blown tantrum attempting to prevent gay marriage and LGBT equal rights and protections, and more recently who have been in an ignorant and hyperbolic trans panic and created legislation to authorize who’s allowed to use a public restroom?

The party that is still rife with religious borne hatred and intolerance that has actively contributed to violence against the LGBT community for decades? Something by the way, that everyone who’s not a right wing lunatic is very, very aware of. Including basically every national LGBT organization there is, coast to coast, whom without exception condemns Republicans and specifically Donald Trump.

Oh, but I see. It’s actually Democrats and Hillary Clinton that are the actual bigots. Got it. Right. That’s going to work. By all means, have at it, Pope Bacon & Co.

That “outreach” is going to go about as well as Trump’s performance with women, Hispanics, African-Americans, LGBT Americans, and virtually every one of every color who possess a college education and an IQ north of 100 and/or is not a bigot or racist.

Knuckle dragger is actually a pointed and accurate summation of the majority of Trump supporters. I’ve seen the videos. I’ve listened (and watched) the speeches. I’ve seen the crowd and both heard (and read) what they had to say at one of Herr Drumpf’s rallies. It’s like a Satanic mix tape mash up of Nuremburg and a Monster Truck Jam.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.