Trump just punked the media

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

I love it! Trump just took a dump on the lying biased media and the reactions from the left are hilarious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr_WKNOg7Mo

radiodork
    Spectator
    edselehr
    Participant

So presidential!

Oops, I meant to say:

So prepubescent middle school! (like one of his giggly fanboys on this board)

Langston
    Participant

When all is said and done, the leader of the Birther Movement caved.

Obama could have ended the speculation if he had wanted to. Why did he wait so long?

Funny that questioning Ted Cruz’ citizenship is not racist, but questioning whether Obama was born in the US is.

This is one of the emails circulated by Clinton supporters prior to the 2008 primary:

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth.”

Clinton supporters didn’t invent the idea but they exploited it.

Nothing to see here. Just another media attempt to take the focus off the failings of their candidate by digging up old and irrelevant news. Trump acknowledged the birth certificate and took credit for helping get to the bottom of this issue back int 2011.

Good for Trump for “rickrolling” the Clinton-biased media.

Andy Brown
    Participant

You right wing dolts love drumpf because he has the same grade school level of acumen as you do.

Nothing in this thread is worth reading.

It’s not even news of any sort.

Oh, Bacon, you made another error. You wrote “Just another media attempt to take the focus off the failings of their candidate.” The media is owned and operated by a small handful of very large corporations that are all (and I do mean all) conservatively based. They are smart enough to continue to present both conservative and liberal programming because they are only in it for the money and power. The constant reference you right wing trollops use (yes, you right wing zealots are whores of the most despicable type) all the time, i.e. “liberal media” is laughable. It really really really underscores how stupid, illiterate and gullible you right wing lemmings are.

radiodork
    Spectator

Every reporter on CNN is a democrat. It’s nothing but one big hit piece on Trump. That network is doing everything they can take down Trump and they are failing miserably. CNN is a joke and anyone with half a brain knows how biased that network is. Fair and balanced, Cnn is not. They didn’t receive the nickname “The Clinton network” for nothing, CNN is in bed with the Clintons and it’s disgusting.

paulwalker
    Participant

If trump’s antics are so great why not just let Ashton Kutcher run for office? Frankly he probably has better judgement than DT.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.