Trump is privately conceding

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    paulwalker
    Participant

He won’t publicly concede because he has an issue with the word “loser”. He simply will never admit he lost. Yet he is allowing the transition to Biden to begin. Smells like he is ramping up for a new talk show and/or network with his eye on ‘24. Probably eyeing replacing Rush when he succumbs to lung cancer. We are not rid of orange man quite yet. Brace brace brace.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by paulwalker.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by paulwalker.
    lastday
    Participant

Trump can barely string 4th-grade vocabulary into coherent sentences. When he’s forced to read someone else’s words, he does so in a monotone drone. I can’t imagine him replacing Rush or hosting some show.

But yes. Brace brace brace.

radiogeek
    Participant

You have a point about Trump not doing conversation well, and not being fast enough on his feet to host a show. He’s best giving rambling addresses to an adoring audience that won’t question anything he says. He might be a frequent call in guest to right wing video, and will easily continue his lunatic ranting on a video podcast. I’m sure he’ll be a continuous pain in the ass.

Ed

Jeffrey Kopp
    Participant

Well, he’ll continue to damage the Republican party.

You should see the messages the Trumpers leave on Facebook. Such nasty people.

Interesting article from the New York Times, on Trump’s overwhelming fear of being considered a loser: https://news.yahoo.com/loser-lifelong-fear-bookended-trumps-194157136.html

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

I think Trump is using the playbook he was going to use when he thought he was going to lose to Clinton.

paulwalker
    Participant

In other words, he is trying to create a bonus round. How utterly awful this is for our democracy. Yet his base continues to be his lap dogs. Pitiful.

Andrew
    Participant

I agree, Chris. Trump can’t handle losing – so he has to pretend he won. He didn’t lose – it was fraud, blah blah blah. Same thing he was going to do in 2016.

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

My wife is a pretty strong intuitive and I remember when she commented on when Trump met with Obama in the Oval Office. My wife said, “Trump looked scared.”

I think he’s been covering up his insecurity for the past 4 years and it’s come to full fruition these final months of his term.

It won’t take Hollywood too long to make a film. I suspect the script is nearly done, just waiting to see how it all ends up.

Andrew
    Participant

Chris, have you read Mary Trump’s book? She is a psychologist and has some opinions about her uncle’s psychological make-up (some of seems like psycho-babble to me though). But it’s not hard to guess: Trump seems extremely thin-skinned and vindictive.

The book is quite fascinating – I really knew nothing about the man’s biography other than growing up in Queens, knew nothing about his father etc.

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

Andrew, I have not read Mary’s book about her uncle. But I have seen a number of interviews she’s given and have read some passages from her book that were posted online.

Fred Trump was a piece of work.

paulwalker
    Participant

I am officially on a Trump diet. No more energy spent on this man. He is out of my life. I will not post anything about him again. He is not allowed in my psyche. Time to move on to a better America.

lastday
    Participant

Paul, I feel the same way. But I’m quite sure that Trump is going to continue to try and drown us with his firehose spewing lies for the near future. It will be hard to avoid without going off the grid.

Andrew
    Participant

I’m sure Trump’s rantings will still be covered in the media but not as prominently, so they should be a lot easier to ignore. His actions may have to compete with indictments.

Jeffrey Kopp
    Participant

He’s not going to live forever.

Vitalogy
    Participant

I think we will see Trump fade away faster than most of us think. Once he is no longer President his visibility will be greatly diminished by most media outlets. Because he will no longer matter.

What concerns me more is the continuation of Trumpism.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.