Trump is insane

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  semoochie 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

paulwalker
    Participant

I gave up quoting our President a couple of years ago, but this one deserves attention:

“As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over…”

Good gawd. Unhinged x 2.

lastday
    Participant

Every morning when I get up I hope the news headline will be “Trump Resigns”. I would be fine with giving him and everyone connected to him a pardon, abandoning all the investigations, etc. Just get that lunatic out of the White House.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

On the upside, I am impressed that nobody has managed to “destroy” this country. The Confederates of the Civil War era didn’t do it. The anti-Communist witch hunts promoted by Tailgunner Joe McCarthy didn’t do it. The careless Tweeting and shoot-from-the-hip comments to reporters from Trump haven’t done it. I just hope that the next President puts the Twitter genie back in the bottle and uses official PR channels to communicate with the media. Important messages have to be developed with special care.

As an aside, I am well aware that this side of the board was created as a “sandbox” for non-radio topics. That having been said, I miss the days when there were discussions about music, films, and miscellaneous cultural topics on this message board. Now, this board has much the same feel as syndicated political talk radio, with the only difference being the political party alignment.

Andy Brown
    Participant

It’s difficult to remember a time when the government was as corrupt as it is now.

missing_kskd
    Participant

I do not remember any worse time.

Andrew
    Participant

I don’t “remember” them obviously, but the Harding and Grant Administrations might give the Trump Administration a run for its money. I guess most of us hoped those bad-old-days were behind us…

semoochie
    Participant

I don’t think either Harding or Grant were fascists, do you?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.