Trump is delusional about election

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

I think it’s a lost cause to hold out hope conservatives will punish conservatives. They believe that the ends justify the means if it gives them the power. And they love to own the Libs too.

I don’t know what the answer is and to be honest, I think the US is just dumbing itself down to the point of no return.

Makes me think of the movie Idiocracy.

nosignalallnoise
    Participant

est, I think the US is just dumbing itself down to the point of no return.

You’re about 15 years late with that assessment. When social media websites started becoming popular in the mid-2000s that was it. Cell phones, of course, only made the problem worse.

Sorry to disappoint you but we’re already long, long past the point of no return.

Borderblaster
    Participant

Master of Disaster
    Participant

I guess that once he leaves office, his Twitter account reverts to “normal” status, which might limit some of the things he can say. But he’ll try anyway.
    It’s been pointed out in the past that Twitter won’t de-platform a sitting President but regular people have been banned for less, Steve Bannon for example. So it’s possible he could be banned after the transfer of power, the question is what’s the likelihood Twitter actually does.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.