Trump has Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    semoochie
    Participant

Barron is 14. I knew a kid in the eighth grade who was 6’3” but 6’6″ is hard to believe!

Deane Johnson
    Participant

Yes Chris, I sort of considered Biden reasonably harmless by himself. His choice of Harris for VP completely changed the situation. She’s viscous and dangerous politically.

lastday
    Participant

In other words, she’s a whole lot like Trump. That leads me to wonder if the real problem with Harris is she’s a strong woman. Just asking.

semoochie
    Participant

“Yes Chris, I sort of considered Biden reasonably harmless by himself. His choice of Harris for VP completely changed the situation. She’s viscous and dangerous politically.”

Did you mean to say, “viscous” or “vicious”?

Jeffrey Kopp
    Participant

Deane, you work so hard at coming up with excuses to vote for Trump.

Andy Brown
    Participant

He does. He refuses to accept the bottom line fact of what this election really is, a referendum on the incumbent.

It’s NO MORE DRUMPF vs MORE DRUMPF. Period.

The GOP is wounded badly. They are sinking since 2018 when they took several big hits midships. Deane is worried about his money more than having a fucking planet to live on. It’s sad, but there’s 37 people in every hundred that are finding excuses to vote for more destruction of the planet. Frankly, IMO, there is not a single compelling reason to support any Republican this year.

Biden will be elected not just by Democrat votes, either. The Lincoln Project is not the only organized group of Republicans fighting to get rid of drumpf. There are many organized groups of Republicans with less financial wherewithal doing the same thing.

Once drumpf is gone, there will be room for debates about how to fix the problems that he created and the other problems he has exacerbated. But first, the orange cheeto must be excised and hopefully spend the rest of his life in court trying to avoid jail.

radiogeek
    Participant

Deane means viscous, like grades of motor oil. He’s saying that Harris is a heavy-weight politician who can stand up to hard use and will protect things.

lastday
    Participant

Deane, how can you possibly still be on the fence over this? Trump is a POS, unstable, unpredictable, a serial liar, racist, and a criminal. And you’ve as much as acknowledged all of that.

Biden-Harris is worse? How is that even remotely possible?

Is having an ethical White House less important to you than certain arcane policy issues?

Deane Johnson
    Participant

Yes! And to lots of other people also.

When the election is over and Biden wins, watch the stock market. And if Trump wins, watch the stock market.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Wall St will do better under Biden. Ask them about why.

lastday
    Participant

I would rather have a 50% drop in the market* than 4 more years of a fucking lunatic. That’s a 50% drop in my personal 401k assets.

*Not that I expect that to happen.

Andy Brown
    Participant

The stock market no longer reflects the economy. I’m not sure to what extent it did before, but it certainly no longer does at all. A 30% drop in the GDP and a market that hasn’t reflected that suggests the DJIA and the others are just about large investors. Those caught up in the fray with their retirement plans should get out now if they can and put their money into some instrument that is drumpf-proof.

lastday
    Participant

I’ll go even further and say I choose 4 years (at best) of a possibly minorly senile leader surrounded by mostly honest and capable people of at least some honor and integrity.

Four more years of a piece of shit surrounded by shit at every level is not acceptable.

semoochie
    Participant

“But first, the orange cheeto must be excised and hopefully spend the rest of his life in court trying to avoid jail.” I think it will be more like spending the rest of his life in jail, trying to avoid the courts! 🙂

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

Deane-
    Who would you have preferred over Harris as Biden’s running mate?

I think Andy nailed the stock market question. It no longer reflects the economy. GDP, jobs and consumer spending, are far better indicators of our economy.

Also, Biden is actually getting help from Trump’s own words and actions.

Biden doesn’t need a third debate. I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets cancelled.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.