Trump has Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

The way countries will “mess with” us has changed from 20-30 years ago. In 2016, Russia messed with our elections in an overt way. There was no doubt of this at all in the intelligence community or even among the Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee. And yet – what did Trump do about it? Nothing.

Look at how Trump has dealt with our adversaries. He cozied up to Kim Jong-un, who played Trump for a fool. China hookwinked Trump in their trade negotiations. Iran is now actively working to build a nuclear weapon again, and on Trump’s watch they have only been encouraged to do so.

Why would our adversaries fear Trump?

He’s treated our allies worse. Why has Trump been trying to get the US into trade wars with Canada and Europe???

Other countries have learned that the easiest way to suck up to Trump is flatter him and stay at his hotels. I don’t think anyone is really worried about him.

edselehr
    Participant

“Trump Defeats COVID.”

Is that like “Dewey Defeats Truman”?

Andy Brown
    Participant

One can only hope.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Stephen Miller come on down!

lastday
    Participant

“Stephen Miller come on down!” you racist piece of shit. No worries, it’s just like a mild case of the flu. You’ll be fine. (Snicker)

Vitalogy
    Participant

Come on down Trish Scalia, wife of the Labor Secretary who both attended the super spreader event at the WH.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Come on down Michigan republican Rep Bill Huizenga!

And, come on down Barron!

Think abou this: If Trump is so careless with his family’s health, how in the world can we trust him to protect the US?

Alfredo_T
    Participant

The only thing that I can say about the “Trump Defeats COVID” coin is, “a fool and his money are soon parted.” This is because the gift shop is a private organization that is not affiliated with the federal government. Occam’s razor suggests that the coin was created out of the belief that a sizable number of people would purchase such a coin.

semoochie
    Participant

A reporter asked Trump about Barron. He said, “Barron’s fine.”, then went on to discuss Amy Coney Barrett. A man’s 14 year-old son tests positive for the corona virus, doesn’t say one word about it and after a negative test, says he’s fine! How callous can you get? This is his own flesh and blood, his child and he doesn’t even blink! I don’t care if there weren’t any symptoms. What kind of human being behaves that way and what hope is there for the rest of us? If he’s capable of this, what else will he do? Everyone has to vote against him and tell everyone they know to do so because apparently, there is no end to his evil!

lastday
    Participant

Chris Christie was in ICU for seven days battling COVID. He’s now encouraging Trump to take a stronger position on requiring masks.

I predict Trump’s response will be along the lines of “You clearly have bad genes. I have very good genes to go with my very good brain. You’re weak. It’s part of culling the herd. It’s just the luck of the draw. Glad you’re feeling better though.”

bookemdono
    Participant

Have you noticed how tall Barron is? I think individual 1 isn’t the only member of that relationship capable of fooling around.

Just sayin’.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Yes I’ve noticed that as well. Trump himself is 6-2 and the pics I’ve seen of him show him to be clearly taller than Trump.

Deane Johnson
    Participant

Must be evolution at work.

lastday
    Participant

Some googling suggests The Donald is 6 foot 3. Barron seems to be around 6 foot 6.

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

Trump’s medical team has put him at 6-3, but, news comes out he’s more like 6-1, to 6-2. Hard to believe a medical doctdor in Trump’s world would submit false records.

Also, for Deane, I recall when Biden was running for president before you mentioned that you kind of liked the guy, even when he’s misspoken a bit. Of all of the Dems that were running that year you would have preferred Biden. Do you still have those same opinions?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.