Trump has Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 170 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

She’s great to look at but couldn’t be more ugly on the inside.

Brianl
    Participant

The press secretary is the mouthpiece for the administration to the press, especially this administration that is so anti-press. It’s the same as Sarah Huckabee Sanders – she’s simply taking the lies and horseshit from Trump and giving it to the press.

lastday
    Participant

I don’t understand how people like her and K Conway live with their consciences. Do they actually believe what they’re saying? Do they believe the ends justify the means, I.e. all the lying?

bookemdono
    Participant

How about the trump staffer that went on fox news to say that now that trump has covid he is more qualified in the fight against covid than Joe Biden is because he’s never dealt with it personally.

That’s some world class spin right there.

edselehr
    Participant

Deane, you are right. Kayleigh McEnany is one of the best liars Trump has employed, at least as good as Kellyanne in her own way. Clear, articulate, fast-talking and shameless in her lying.

Deane Johnson
    Participant

I remember well her statement at her first press conference when she was being introduced. She said “I will always tell you the truth”.

I believe that might qualify as her first lie.

Andy Brown
    Participant

I’m still of the opinion that the POTUS is going to lose this election by large enough margins that mounting a court case sufficient to reverse the predicted results of a Biden/Harris victory will be impossible (he’ll try but fail). The first polls after his diagnosis of Covid-19 indicate no sympathy bounce.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/05/us/trump-vs-biden/polls-show-no-signs-of-a-sympathy-bounce-and-find-most-americans-dont-think-trump-took-the-virus-seriously

Andy Brown
    Participant
    lastday
    Participant

Where’s the commemorative coin for the 200K+ who’ve died of COVID in the US, or the commemorative coin for the first responders and frontline healthcare workers risking their own health and lives? Or how about a commemorative coin for fire fighters risking their health and lives working west coast wildfires?

radiogeek
    Participant

DEAR LEADER proves every day his absolute mastery of all virus and contagion! We worship him and send our devotion and love for his smashing all viruses and other bad things!

Commemorative medal becomes family keepsake for our children, who will all be named DONALD!

lastday
    Participant

Dear Dotard: “Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. … I feel better than I did 20 years ago!”

COVID: The Fountain of Youth!

Deane Johnson
    Participant

After watching the video of his returning to the White House, it’s clear you don’t need to be a doctor to know he isn’t even close to well. It seems to me he’s putting himself at considerable risk of more internal damage.

Apparently the WH staff has been decimated by the virus since Trump carelessly exposed them to the virus, and not even subtly at that. Those who are still not testing positve are apparently pretty down in the dumps over what’s going on.

I have to think he would have been much better off staying in the hospital and taking the position he was going to stay there and work to get well as fast as possible with maximum medical treatment.

His conduct with this is going to backfire on him big time.

Andrew
    Participant

And yet…still not voting for Biden, eh Deane? 😉

Deane Johnson
    Participant

Actually, I’m keeping my options open. This drama changes almost daily.

Yes, I’m alarmed with Trump’s poor judgement. I keep wondering how he would handle a major military encounter with another country, say China or even Iran.

I suppose if I wanted to look at it optimistically, I could make myself believe other countries wouldn’t want to mess with him because he’s so unpredictable and irrational.

Vitalogy
    Participant

There’s a reason why Putin wants his useful idiot to win re-election. I’ll bet Vlad falls asleep every night with a nice grin.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 170 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.