Trump has Covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Andy Brown
    Participant

How appropriate is that?

Vitalogy
    Participant

Not surprised.

Vitalogy
    Participant

And, it’s likely he was infectious on Tuesday at the debate.

What if he spread it to Joe Biden and he gets sick and dies?

Alfredo_T
    Participant

It was only a matter of time. Mask? I don’t need no stinkin’ mask!

Andrew
    Participant

I’ve been trying to find out from the debate rules how far apart the two podiums were. 6ft distancing doesn’t really mean much when one of the candidates is screaming for 90 minutes…

Vitalogy
    Participant

I would say 15 feet at least. But, 90 minutes of a shout fest is an issue.

Andy Brown
    Participant
    Randy_in_Eugene
    Participant

Scary. If he becomes incapacitated, or… …those conservatives who are willing to hold their nose and vote for Biden will have a new choice.

semoochie
    Participant

There is evidence that Hope Hicks has the virus because two people reported her displaying symptoms on Wednesday, assuming they’re telling the truth and I’m leaning toward that. As far as I know, the only indication that Trump has it is that he tweeted it! I’d like SOME evidence. Otherwise, he could be going for a sympathy vote! It really wouldn’t surprise me, one way or the other.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by semoochie.
    lastday
    Participant

He said it himself: Everyone is lying.

Jeffrey Kopp
    Participant

My mom’s first reaction was, “Wait and see if it’s a scam.”

bookemdono
    Participant

Doubtful he has the willpower to miss even one of his ego-stroking rallies if he’s faking it. But who knows with these people? Can’t trust a word they say.

Given his recklessness “I told you” sentiment will swamp “oh, that’s too bad”.

semoochie
    Participant

Mark Meadows acknowledged that Trump is showing mild, cold-like symptoms and Melania is also said to have displayed mild symptoms. All of this appears to only be coming out of the White House. The RNC chair is also said to have tested positive. I’d like some outside confirmation, the CDC perhaps. Otherwise, it’s just another Friday in Trump world. I absolutely do not want Trump to die! I’m only interested in him being out of office and on his way to prison!

I just thought of a diabolical plot: Trump announces that he has Covid and the word goes out that he’s getting sicker and sicker. Everyone thinks that he’s going to die and the undecided voters and some independents vote for him, assuming it’s a vote for Pence. He wins the election and miraculously recovers! I sincerely hope that I am wrong!

radiogeek
    Participant

Re debate stage, not far enough. Especially as Trump was loud and facing towards both Biden and Wallace.

At this point, it all depends on if the venue tested air flow on the stage and how quickly the air was changed, and in what direction from the speakers into the air handlers.

The science about unmasked speaking/shouting/singing has been studied recently and the danger zone is way further than 6 feet.

Ed

paulwalker
    Participant

Breaking: Trump is going to Walter Reed hospital with an expected stay of several days.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by paulwalker.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.