Trump doubles down on Transgender ban

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  cbaravelli 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

paulwalker
    Participant

He tried this last year, was shot down. Now doubling down with a new “command” from the WH. Geez.

https://www.hrc.org/blog/hrc-condemns-plan-to-implement-trumps-transgender-troop-ban

Vitalogy
    Participant

He really goes out of his way to be a dick. Such a vengeful asshole.

mwdxer1
    Participant

Agreed! With bringing in Bolton, if we do not get involved with nukes, it will be a miracle. North Korea, which Bolton wants to change the government. This is the craziest President I have ever seen.

skeptical
    Participant

I don’t get it. Why would anyone want to throw a log in the path of people just trying to live their life?

Oh, wait. Yeah, Jesus.

paulwalker
    Participant

Or, trying to divert attention from the real issues.

Even the GOP is saying, WTF at this point. He is caving on everything, even Rush was saying today “I would like to see him go back up that elevator in Trump Tower”

My gawd, this is the worst commander-in-chief in my lifetime, and that includes Nixon.

Andrew
    Participant

Yeah, it is such a surprise how bad he’s turned out to be.

paulwalker
    Participant

Sarcasm noted. I guess you take pleasure in denouncing my posts, which seems to be a pattern. Not sure what your battle is with my posts.

Andrew
    Participant

Paul, I have no more problem with your posts than anyone else’s. I’m sorry that you think I’m targeting you – I’m not. There are certain people I simply ignore because they are idiots, if you hadn’t noticed.

But in general, I am not really sure why some people are so obsessed with little thing Trump does. “OMG, can you believe what he did today?” every other day. Yeah – we knew it was going to suck. Why fret over every little thing he does we can do nothing about? Just add it to the list of outrages we’ll need to deal with after he’s gone – no point in losing sleep over them now.

paulwalker
    Participant

Thanks, Andrew. I first noticed you with your ideas about bridges in Portland, if this is the same Andrew. I think we actually have a lot in common with transportation issues, one of my strong interests. But yeah, this political shit can be overbearing, no doubt. I agree, we can nitpik Trump to death and never accomplish much. However, my overall thought is we need to keep the pressure on to get rid of this President as quckly as possible. Best, Paul.

Andrew
    Participant

Fair enough, Paul – thank you!

cbaravelli
    Spectator

““I would like to see him go back up that elevator in Trump Tower” – paulwalker
    Rushbo was vamping on the President signing the Omnibus Budget Bill. Although the President did say “I’m not going to do it again”, he did lose significant support among his base.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.