Trump doesn't fear God

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Alfredo_T 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Governor Jerry ‘Moonbeam’ Brown may have a point:
    http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/364084-california-gov-trump-doesnt-fear-god-or-existential-consequences
    Watch the wild fireworks on 60 Minutes this Sunday.

Andy Brown
    Participant

drumpf is so self absorbed, he probably thinks of himself as a deity.

His rewards for his behavior await him on the path ahead. For now, that is all the consolation there is.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Big deal if Trump doesn’t fear god. I don’t either because god is made up. It’s not possible to fear something that doesn’t exist.

But, climate change is not made up. Scientific evidence says so. Gov Brown needs to re-evaluate his sales strategy on this.

Broadway
    Participant

Atheism
    The belief that there was nothing, and then nothing happened to nothing, thus, everything that is and ever was in the world began to exist. Including every living thing on earth, which supposedly evolved from the same single-celled organism that magically appeared out of the aforementioned nothingness.

Andrew
    Participant

“I don’t believe in Atheism.” – Hawkeye Pierce

edselehr
    Participant

Atheism
    The belief that there was nothing, and then nothing happened to nothing, thus, everything that is and ever was in the world began to exist. Including every living thing on earth, which supposedly evolved from the same single-celled organism that magically appeared out of the aforementioned nothingness.

I suppose that’s how atheism, as seen through a creationist’s lens, would view it.

Still, no more “magical” than God.

edselehr
    Participant

The problem is that Trump’s followers think he DOES fear and follow God, and moderates his actions based on that supposed fear.

If his followers would come to realize that Trump only truly worships his own ego, the era of Trump would be over.

Brianl
    Participant

What I fear is God’s fan club.

And Trump scares the holy hell out of me.

edselehr
    Participant

Check out the NY Times article on the inner workings of the White House. Trump is fueled on non-stop cable news and 12 packs of Diet Coke.

skeptical
    Participant

Yup, we ARE judging you by your fellow Christians. You elected an asshole, so why in the world would you want to continue to associate with a God that attracts such a large number of assholes?

cbaravelli
    Spectator

I was just heating up some old soggy Taco Bell quesadillas.
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-skirball-fire-cause-20171212-story.html
    As the Gov is fond of saying; It’s the new normal.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

You live in a homeless camp?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.