Trump continues to trash John McCain

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lastday 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Vitalogy
    Participant

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/19/politics/cindy-mccain-hateful-message-stranger/index.html

I am FLUMMOXED as to how Trump continues to get away with his attacks on McCain.

I’m no fan of McCain but for fuck sakes he served his country – while Trump dodged the draft – yet Trump continues to get a pass from Republicans on his post death ratfucking of McCain?

Andrew
    Participant

He started his campaign assent by attacking John McCain – remember? He wasn’t punished for saying John McCain wasn’t a hero – his base loved him for it, and his poll numbers went up. Everyone who voted for him in 2016 knew what he’d said about McCain and voted for him anyway.

Why would he stop attacking McCain now? Who is he going to offend that he cares about? It helps him keep the distractions going. Talk about something else other than Trump’s real problems. Trump thrives on controversy.

I say: ignore it.

lastday
    Participant

Trump is mentally ill. There’s no other plausible explanation for his behavior.

radiogeek
    Participant

Trump gets away with it because half of the voters are dumbasses.

lastday
    Participant

He did it again today. He is very mentally ill and everyone knows it, including his base. They don’t care though because they love giving the rest of the country their collective middle finger. That’s more important to them than anything.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.