Trump Campaign colluded with Russia

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Andy Brown 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Vitalogy
    Participant

The ever changing story of the Trump Tower meeting with Trump officials and the Rooskies proves collusion occurred.

And with Trump covering it up, he’s also guilty of obstruction of justice.

Colluding with an enemy nation and then covering it up. That’s what happened. And as more news comes out, it will be more apparent to even the most brain challenged.

bookemdono
    Participant

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Collusion is no crime.
    https://nationalparalegal.edu/ViewNews.aspx?intTakeOnNewsID=129
    Conspiracy is. So is aiding and abetting.
    We all know all this since May 2017. Where were you? Nevermind. Rhetorical question.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  cbaravelli. Reason: spelin

Vitalogy
    Participant

When the collusion involves a foreign national providing the Trump campaign “a thing of value”, it most certainly is a crime.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Good luck arguing that in a Federal Court.

Chris_taylor
    Participant

Collusion, as I understand it, isn’t a crime. However, if collusion is part of a conspiracy to cover up crimes with foreign nationals, then you have a crime.

The Manafort/Gates trial may be some foreshadowing on what could be considered criminal collusion/conspiracy. Been an interesting case to follow.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

bookemdono
    Participant

And what a surprise that Manafort is intricately linked to Wilbur Ross via his Cyprus bank. They’re both a couple of grifters.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/3/23/1646387/-Paul-Manafort-used-Wilbur-Ross-Bank-of-Cyprus-to-handle-all-his-illicit-Russian-funding-needs

Vitalogy
    Participant

(a) Prohibition. It shall be unlawful for—
    (1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—
    (A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/30121

Potentially damaging information about a candidate given to the oppositions campaign by a foreign national is a “thing of value” and is illegal. Seems pretty black and white to me.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

An intelligent response! I am so proud of you.
    Need three prongs to show cause for conspiracy. Where are they? Still won’t fly in Federal Court. Keep trying!

cbaravelli
    Spectator

” Seems pretty black and white to me.”
    An intelligent response! I am so proud of you. Except there were no discussions concerning Hillary dirt. At least not at that second meeting. Yes, there were two meetings and we knew all this 16 months ago.
    Need three prongs to show cause for conspiracy. Where are they? Still won’t fly in Federal Court. Keep trying!

Vitalogy
    Participant

While they didn’t get the dirt on Clinton, the law was broken when they attempted to do so.

Then a bunch of people lied about it and attempted to cover it up. Many liars all lying about the Trump Tower meeting.

3 prongs is irrelevant.

The campaign worked with Russia to win the US election for president.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

We agree.
    Ruskis provided much in the DNC Steele Dossier which became Clinton’s October Suprise which, along with FBI Comey Weiner/Abedin e-mails, lost Clinton the Presidency.
    “3 prongs is [gic] irrelevant.”
    Glad you are not an attorney.

semoochie
    Participant

I don’t remember anymore but it seems to me that Trump used the term, “collusion” before it came into common usage. If that’s true, it makes perfect sense for him to say he isn’t guilty of something that isn’t a legal term and just wait until they catch up with him and then say it isn’t a crime.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.