Trump calls Ted Cruz a Pussy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

Donald Trump supporter calls Ted Cruz a pussy and then Donald Trump repeats it for everyone to hear.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/after-a-voter-called-ted-cruz-a-pussy-donald-trump-repeated#.sd82YWyYD

missing_kskd
    Participant

Awesome. Trump really is amazing.

Nobody likes Cruz. Lots of quiet chuckles on this one going on.

radiodork
    Spectator

Truer words have never been spoken. I give credit to Trixter who was the first person to call Ted Cruz a pussy.

warner
    Participant

Quite Presidential, eh?

missing_kskd
    Participant

Nope. For now, great entertainment.

If he gets the nomination?

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

It bears repeating. If you’re a Donald Trump supporter you are inarguably a complete moron. You can’t be the subject of enough derision and mockery.

As The Huffington Post notes at the conclusion of every story they run on the dolt: Donald Trump is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist, birther and bully who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

All true. All irrefutable.

His supporters: All rubes.

Lander
    Participant

One “Presidential” candidate calls another candidate a “pussy”. OMG, I’m laughing out loud. Whatever. Maybe my definition of “comedy” is simply different. If you want to laugh at something that involves Trump and is sincerely hilarious: Goto YouTube and check out the Comedy Central Roast of Trump. That’s as funny and likeable as the guy gets.

paulwalker
    Participant

The “rubes” have spoken in New Hampshire. Trump, as expected, wins overwhelmingly. And N.H. usually gets it right, (as in predicting the eventual nominees).

edselehr
    Participant

“Schlongs”…”pussies”…”Would bang his daughter”…

Didn’t the Republicans get apoplectic once about the “disrespectful” way that Obama took off his jacket in the Oval Office? And didn’t they impeach a president for “dishonoring” the Presidency?

My, how a once great loyal opposition party has fallen.

skeptical
    Participant

Richard M. Nixon would be EMBARRASSED at the state of the GOP today.

paulwalker
    Participant

Richard M. Nixon EMBARRASSED the GOP in 1974.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Trump is 100% going to be the GOP nominee. NH has picked the last 10 of 12 GOP nominees. He is KILLING the GOP’s brand and I say bring it on. He’s nationally unelectable and I think he’s the best GOP nominee who has the best chance of losing.

Rubiobot is toast. Kasich is a nice guy but not extreme enough. Cruz is a D-Bag. Bush is a rube. Christie calls off his campaign tomorrow.

Christie, Fiorina, and the tired doctor are all out of the race.

paulwalker
    Participant

Rubio came out tonight and said “it was on me”, finally admitting his Saturday debate was awful. I don’t know if he can recover politically, but I still like the guy.

The Doctor will probably be the first one out. Christie is too stubborn and will probably take it into S.C.

missing_kskd
    Participant

The Doc will get out as soon as the money dries up.

@Lander
    , yes. It is total morbid humor. To be perfectly frank, laughing is probably my best response. The same bright bulbs voting Trump, really won’t even hear the kind of dialog you are hinting at be in the better one.

(And you are right about it too)

Laughing them off the stage, in a figurative sense, basically signals to the rest of us what is at stake.

Somehow, I’m still thinking the GOP will do something, but then I realize there is little they can do.

They made this bed, and now it is time to lie in it, smell and all.

Worse, for them, is “those filthy liberals” have told them for years too. Now that we are here, it’s hardly a time to play nice. I hope they get their face rubbed in this big.

All those wins came at an easily seen cost, yet they did it anyway. Now it’s time to start paying really hard.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Lol Rubio. Nice guy, too bad about the brains.

Can you imagine a Rubio – Perry ticket? Almost as awesome as Trump – Cain would be.

🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.