Trump Admits That He Will Lose The Election

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Trump Admits That He Will Lose The Election

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andy Brown
    Participant

And he didn’t even have to release his tax returns to lose!!

“I don’t know what kind of shape I’m in, but I’ll be happy either way. But at least I will have known win, lose, or draw” drumpf said.

The talk about contested elections and rigged contests might be giving way to the slow realization that he is not going to be president of the United States. Trump is at constant war with reality so more conspiracies should be expected, but if only for a moment, Trump seemed to understand that he is losing to Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump Just Admitted That He Is Losing The Election To Hillary Clinton

Langston
    Participant

This is good. I was afraid he would not know what hit him on election day.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

The last woman he groped?

Alfredo_T
    Participant

Rim-shot!

paulwalker
    Participant

Well, the media at least on the cable news side is not running with this story. I think what may be happening here is that the main quote from Trump today was “if we can get out the vote we will win ”

However if you do parse his words he was quoted accurately. But this was probably intended as another example of keeping his base alive. I think the Democrats need to be careful to not get too confident because the race could narrow and the dems need to be on attack mode until it is over.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.