Trump Admits He Found 12-Year-Old Paris Hilton Attractive

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Trump Admits He Found 12-Year-Old Paris Hilton Attractive

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

While Trump was discussing women he did or did not find attractive, he brought up Paris Hilton, a friend of his daughter Ivanka’s.
    “Now, somebody who a lot of people don’t give credit to but in actuality is really beautiful is Paris Hilton,” he said. “I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12, her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’”
    “Did you wanna bang her?” Stern asked.
    “Well, at 12, I wasn’t interested,” Trump said, “I’ve never been into that … but she was beautiful.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-paris-hilton_us_57ee9373e4b024a52d2ea629

It’s interesting how taking something out of context and changing a word or two can create such a deceptive headline.

This is good clickbait but the ads are missing.

edselehr
    Participant

The context is “this is Trump we’re talking about.” If it were the only time he had commented on female attractiveness, one coming see it as an innocent compliment.

But given his penchant for young beautiful women – even his own daughter – there are all sorts of layers of creepy here.

Bacon, I’m surprised you would give Donald a pass on this subject.

Andy Brown
    Participant

Bacon is a card carrying hypocrite. drumpf’s positions on several issues are inconsistent with Bacon’s, but Bacon knows with Hillary he won’t get what he wants the most. The fact that drumpf has no moral compass makes Bacon a hypocrite and a conservative in name only.

skeptical
    Participant

Turnip is just plain creepy. The fact his supporters are giving him a pass make them creepy, too.

I think we need video of Turnip abusing a cat to finally change the minds of the masses.

radiodork
    Spectator

Wow the desperation from the democrats is beyond laughable. I think the democrats have set a new low in politics.

radiodork
    Spectator

Meanwhile Hillary Clintons campaign is resorting to mud slinging because well… Hillary has no record, no accomplishments and plenty of poor judgements as Secretary of State and Senator. You would think she would start talking about her accomplishments as senator and Secretary of State…oh wait she has NONE!

Vitalogy
    Participant

It’s your guy that thinks 12 year old girls are hot. Good luck defending that one.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.