Trump +19 with Military Voters

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by 19 points — 55 percent to 36 percent — among voters who are currently serving or have previously served in the U.S. military, according to the latest NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-trump-leads-clinton-among-military-veteran-voters-n643501

duxrule
    Participant

So what? That’s not going to get him anywhere close to 270.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

The gap between Obama and Romney as well as Obama and McCain was higher.

Did you have a point, or were you simply continuing to grasp at straws?

Andy Brown
    Participant

mwdxer1
    Participant

It is amazing to me that any Vet would back Trump. Trump was never in the military and has no clue. We have had a lot of past presidents that were backed by the Vets because they were in the military and knew what they were talking about.

radiodork
    Spectator

Hey mwdxer- not sure if you’ve ever been to the Portland V.A. or not but if you have I would strongly advise you to keep the Hillary praising to a minimum.
    The Vets are not voting for Hillary.

mwdxer1
    Participant

I know quite a few Vets that are voting for Hillary. Some are even Republicans! They cannot trust Trump. Hey, I have had my disagreements with many Presidential candidates through the years. I first voted in 1968, but this is the first time I have ever felt a candidate was not fit the hold the highest office in the country. I would love to be able to bring back for a day, many of the past presidents. There is not one that wouldn’t be horrified. I am not huge fan of Hillary, but she is more presidential than Thump could ever be. He is a total embarrassment. I would rather had several others of the GOP as their candidate.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.