Track Palin arrested

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

And Sarah Palin in turn blames Obama!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/01/20/sarah-palins-son-track-arrested-at-her-home-girlfriend-concerned-he-would-shoot-himself/

If your child is suffering from PTSD, why would you allow them access to firearms?

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

America. Freedom. Bhenghazi.

mwdxer1
    Participant

These clowns never take responsibility for anything. It is always Obama’s or Clinton’s or whoever’s fault.

Vitalogy
    Participant

All laughing aside, what does it say about a family who knows their child is suffering from PTSD after serving in Iraq, yet has AR-15’s lying around like the car keys? It boggles the mind.

Politics aside, I think it’s safe to say that Sarah Palin is a terrible mother given the “track” record of her children’s outcomes so far.

mwdxer1
    Participant

What is the kid doing drinking too? But Palin is too busy trying to make a name for herself. Palin is in love with Palin.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

They’re a white trash family engaged in white trash activities.

Like appeals to like.

See also, Donald & his supporters.

How’s that for non PC, (and both truthful and accurate) right wing nuts?

duxrule
    Participant

It’s also being disclosed that Track was deployed to Iraq under GWB, not Obama. Oops!

Vitalogy
    Participant
    Alfredo_T
    Participant

[…]what does it say about a family who knows their child is suffering from PTSD after serving in Iraq, yet has AR-15’s lying around like the car keys?

“Not fit for command.”

paulwalker
    Participant

I didn’t care for her in ’08, and I like her even less in’16, especially after her shrieking, semi-literate endorsement of Trump. Trump looks classy compared to her, and why he likes her so much makes Trump look even more ridiculous.

missing_kskd
    Participant

I love Palin, and for the same reasons I love Herman Cain, who I hope somehow still gets a chance on stage. That guy is just an awesome communicator.

But, we are talking about Mrs. Word Salad here. She’s as bad of a communicator as Cain is great!

She reminds me of this guy we had in sales for a while. He would get ’em on the phone, then just go ultra cosmic on ’em. Closed a lot of deals and nobody really understood how. Great fun. I really should have recorded a couple of those. We had people call back in a couple of days wanting to discuss the purchase too. Like they didn’t even know why they bought the damn thing. I’m not doing it justice here at all. You just had to be there. Sometimes, I got a headache. Like fighting off some mind control voodoo or other. Never seen anything else like it.

So she gets up there and just starts saying shit. Often, it’s random shit! Doesn’t even always connect! And somehow, she manages to do something each time. I’ll bet almost nobody knows what it is she actually did, but she does it, and evidently, it’s meaningful enough to warrant having her do whatever the fuck it was again!

So she somehow sucks ’em in. Bet they don’t even know why, or what they are in for, just like that sales guy. Again, never seen anything else like it.

And McCain picked her! Even better, he’s stood strong on that call too, often going to great lengths to avoid the obvious, “yeah, I fucked up on that one” conversation. I honestly feel for the guy, because you gotta know way down deep he knows it.

Given this kind of thing actually gets some real play, is there any wonder over all the bat shit nuts in the Republican Party right now?

Hell, bring back Cain! Max this thing out! Palin / Cain ’16! She can put ’em in the trance, and Cain can close the deal. God knows what that deal would be, but it would get done. I swear.

Edit:

Wait! They can get Carson! Seriously. Just slap some cool looking vinyl on a big tour bus and go at it! 50 State Strategy. It would be the ultimate holy roller show! Heck, I’ll bet the WWF would get in on that shit. They can just work the lot at the main events and make a killing.

That’s why I love Palin. So many morbid possibilities…

paulwalker
    Participant

Very rich, Mr. KSKD.

missing_kskd
    Participant

See the lady over there at the end of the bar for your free drinks, and thanks for attending the show, good night!

🙂

skeptical
    Participant

The reemergence of the Palin clan is Stephen Colbert’s dream come true.

This is from a few days ago:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.