Towers & Such 2019

This topic contains 32 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  washnotore 5 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

LinleyG
    Participant

KEVE-LD RF36 returned to the air Saturday afternoon. Its still experiencing periodic carrier trips.

LinleyG
    Participant

KKEI-CD has moved from RF38 to RF36. This is its repack channel assignment. It’s transmitting several virtual channels, most of them end up being crazy numbers on my set; numbers like 38.1025, etc. At my house, it presents a beautiful spectrum with virtually a textbook shape (i.e. reflection free) for the in-channel portion of its spectrum.

The station, KEVE-LD, that used to be on channel 36 is off the air, at least for the time being. It has a construction permit for RF31 but has not appeared there yet.

washnotore
    Participant

The DTV Phase 2 repack date. Has come and passed for Portland. KATU and KNMT still remain on there RF 43 and 45 channels. Recent FCC filings indicate Technical and Bureaucratic snafu is holding up the post repack projects. This means KATU and KNMT post repack will now fall under the Phase 3 deadline in June. The remaining 600 Mhz band stations. Have already cleared out. Mostly from the low power realm. Which have yet to reappear on their new repacked channel.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.