Too priceless to pass up!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Deane Johnson
    Participant

Love it. “Hilla the Hun”. Bill should know.

Hillary Clinton’s camp fears a new ‘bimbo eruption’ will put the kibosh on candidacy – especially from Gennifer Flowers who claimed Bill liked to be blindfolded and tied up with silk scarves and called his wife ‘Hilla the Hun’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3180398/Hillary-Clinton-s-camp-fears-new-bimbo-eruption-kibosh-candidacy-especially-Gennifer-Flowers-claimed-Bill-liked-blindfolded-tied-silk-scarves-called-wife-Hilla-Hun.html

Hillary’s automatic ascension to the presidency is now in serious question, and getting worse by the day. With that happening, the Dems are left with not much for a candidate. It’s time for Biden to get serious.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Isn’t this about Bill Clinton? Last I checked, he’s not running for President.

Deane Johnson
    Participant

I was wondering what form the spinning would take. It’s so much fun.

You’re overlooking the fact that they are forever joined.

missing_kskd
    Participant

But only one of them is running for President.

It’s fun to rope Bill and his sexual adventures into things, but not relevant to the governance.

Deane Johnson
    Participant

Liberals can cling to Hilla the Hun all they want to, but her current glide path will take her straight into the ground. Bill’s antics will continue to aid in that trend.

If the current direction continues, she will not be President. All of the defensive Hillary posts on this form won’t change that one iota.

Langston
    Participant

You may be correct. All we know for certain at this time is that no Republican will be President.

Deane Johnson
    Participant

And Langston, you also have a cure for cancer?

missing_kskd
    Participant

There are no bat shit free republicans running.

Maybe we get Bernie.

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

I’ll take Bernie.

Langston
    Participant

By this time next week, following the first GOP debate, we should know if this is just going to be a train wreck or an epic train wreck.

edselehr
    Participant

If this election is going to be a referendum on Bill, then it also has to be a referendum on W. if Jeb gets the nomination. Are the Republicans sure they want to go there?

Listener_Pete
    Participant

Deane:

`Hillary Clinton’s camp fears a new ‘bimbo eruption’ will put the kibosh on candidacy – especially from Gennifer Flowers who claimed Bill liked to be blindfolded and tied up with silk scarves and called his wife ‘Hilla the Hun’

Really? Do you believe she will be sunk by
    a book written by a Right Wing hack?

Deane Johnson
    Participant

“Really? Do you believe she will be sunk by
    a book written by a Right Wing hack?”

Nope, I don’t think so.. I think it will be Hillary who sinks herself. She doesn’t need any assistance in doing that.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Well, if we are going to have a ugly contest, let’s bring it on.

Remember those big lists Deane? Trust me when I say Republicans absolutely do not want to go all chapter and verse on this stuff.

Let’s just say they have more chapters with plenty of ugly verses.

Yeah, I’ll take Bernie without even thinking about it.

By the time Trump gets done bruising his peers, it may be no contest.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Here: http://trumpthemovie.com/watch

Just for shits and giggles. Enjoy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.