Tony Coles Joins RAB Board of Directors

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Portland Radio Tony Coles Joins RAB Board of Directors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    semoochie
    Participant

Tony Coles is a name I remember from Z100. I just thought I would pass it on. https://radioinsight.com/headlines/214230/tony-coles-joins-rab-board-of-directors/

Steve Naganuma
    Participant

Tony Coles was OM of the Portland cluster. I remember turning in my resignation to Tony in 2003 when I made the career change from commercial radio to education. Glad to hear he has been doing well at iHeart all these years.

Lander
    Participant

Tony is definitely a class act. I sent an aircheck to him when he worked in Seattle. I didn’t get the job, but he called back! He’s a true professional. As is Steve Naganuma. A great talent and an outstanding human. It’s good to see him on this board!

paulwalker
    Participant

Funny I also applied to Tony in Seattle back in the day. IFIRC he also replied but not with an offer. Classy guy.

I say this because most air check mailings during this era were ignored. The Pd’s of the era were notorious for ignoring applicants. You know who you are! (And I guess I became one of them…you learn from your elders!)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.