Tin foil hat optional

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Dxer1969
    Participant

Amus & Langston get the prizes!

Enjoy all of the humor here! Ridiculous situation over there. At least, we can all laugh along!

Dxer1969
    Participant

@Edselehr. The Steens Mountains were magnificent! Used to be, you could drive most of the way up. Not now. Road was so messed up last time, it took twice as long to get up there. The hike was longer too, but at that point, the hike was much preferable to the drive. Was still an excellent vaca. Lots of wildflowers and the southern view? WOW!!

duxrule
    Participant

Colbert came out with a perfect skewer last night:

Stephen Colbert rips Go-Gurt-slurping Oregon militants at ‘Ammon Bundy Preserve for the Armed and Cranky’

“Stephen Colbert mocked a group of armed militants who have taken over an Oregon nature preserve in an attempt to trigger a revolution.

“I haven’t seen this many angry, bearded men in Oregon since I referred to Blue Moon as a craft beer,” Colbert said.

The “Late Show” host said the militants have made clear they’re willing to die for their cause — or from boredom, because the government has so far left them alone at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

Colbert ridiculed the group’s poor planning, which apparently did not include foodstuffs — because the men put out a social media alert asking for “supplies or snacks or anything.”

“What heroic, go-it-alone mountain men have always needed — Go-Gurt, string cheese and Lunchables,” he said. “I want you to hang in there, fellas, because help is on the way.” 😀

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/stephen-colbert-rips-go-gurt-slurping-oregon-militants-at-ammon-bundy-preserve-for-the-armed-and-cranky/

missing_kskd
    Participant
    LurkingGrendel
    Participant

OMG that is awesome sauce. LOL.

One of the best, IMO:

He wanted snacks, but what he needed was for Cletus’ calloused hands to explore every inch of his body #bundyeroticfanfic

paulwalker
    Participant

Over the past 25 years or so I have made Burns a stop to the Tahoe area to see extended family. I really enjoyed my time there for many reasons. First, it is home to very friendly people, no big-city pushiness to found anywhere. Second, you feel quite isolated, but in a good way. You really are out in the middle of nowhere, and to me there is something quite comforting about that, I suppose the same reason why some love the wilderness.

Amus
    Participant
    Langston
    Participant

Greg Walden has been a disappointment.

edselehr
    Participant

Thanks for the link, Amus. I agree, Earl nails it, spot on.

skeptical
    Participant

Walden voted to repeal Obamacare. That bill sits on Obama’s desk. There are no rational thinking Republicans in office.

missing_kskd
    Participant

Y’all Queda gets more love from the left!

Very highly entertaining.

NoParty
    Participant

I LOVE that people are sending them dildos and dicks in the mail and that they’re getting pissed about it. Pussies!

missing_kskd
    Participant

Yeah, they are really looking like clowns at this point.

But that guy, “oh, and here is a bag of dicks…” hilarious!

Langston
    Participant

Coals to Newcastle.

missing_kskd
    Participant

TRIXTER!!

Hey, I’m thinking late March might not be a bad meetup time…

You posting just made me think about it again.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.