Timeout to say Merry Christmas to all

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    paulwalker
    Participant

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to the regulars on here: missing kskd, Andy Brown, Alfredo T, Langston, mwdxrl, edselehr, Vitalogy, Brianl, Semoochie, Skeptical, Lurking Grendal, proud2baconserve, jr tech, Chris Taylor, Amus, in no particular order. Also on the radio side, Craig Adams, Randy in Eugene, msndrspdx, tombrooks, washnotore, boisebill, warner, Steve Naganuma. If I missed you, nothing personal, just going on volume of posts in recent months! To all who have contributed here over the years, Have a Great 2017!

Thank you Paul.

Likewise to you and everyone else.

paulwalker
    Participant

proud, thank you.

Unfortunately it seems nobody wants to share any cheer after your post. I truly believe this time of year is a time to forget our differences atleast for the Holiday, but apparently not. I thought I was being inclusive in the spirit of the season. I guess I thought wrong. That is kinda sad.

Again, I wish all the regulars here and those who have been regulars here over the years a happy holiday.

Sorry if I messed it up by posting here, Paul. That wasn’t my intention.

Maybe my Trump avatar was coming across as confrontational, so I changed it to something a little less political for the holidays.

Broadway
    Participant

Yes I was also thinking of a Holiday Cheer posting here but someone beat me–:)…will be celebrating a couple of Christmas family events this weekend…great to be with family…a blessed Christmas Season to all PDXradio posters and their families….

Brianl
    Participant

I echo your sentiments. Merry Christmas to Paul, F&B, Broadway, and everyone else in here.

However you celebrate the season, may it be the best yet.

Oh, and Roll Tide 😏

Langston
    Participant

This Christmas is reminiscent of that following Pearl Harbor 75 years ago and the words of Churchill to the US:

“Let the children have their night of fun and laughter.  Let the gifts of Father Christmas delight their play.  Let us grown-ups share to the full in their unstinted pleasures before we turn again to the stern task and the formidable years that lie before us, resolved that, by our sacrifice and daring, these same children shall not be robbed of their inheritance or denied their right to live in a free and decent world.”

missing_kskd
    Participant

Oh yes! Merry Xmas, happy holidays, and all that good stuff!

Been a very tough year for the KSKD fam. I’m gathering all of us for a family fun, recharge and rally for the year to come. This will involve booze, laughter, some green, maybe a lot of green, then planning and bonding.

You all are important to me. I want and hope for the best.

And know I do mean it. If you gotta tell me to fuck off, do it, but also say why so we are all better for it.

No bad feelings here, and I trust with all of you as well.

Dan Packard
    Keymaster

A tip of holiday Egg Nog with rum, and nutmeg sprinkled on top, to you all.

Xmas greetings

Craig_Adams
    Participant

Merry Christmas to Disc Jockey’s everywhere, spinning the holidays discs throughout the night.

Oh! Never mind…

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

Merry Christmas to my pdxradio peeps.

“Be the change you wish to see in the world” Gandhi.

edust1958
    Participant

Merry Christmas to all of you!

I have not been that active here lately but I value some of the relationships I have developed on this board.

Best wishes for 2017 from the sunny state of Hawaii!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.