Time for F&B to go

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Vitalogy
    Participant

Go away.

Brianl
    Participant

LurkingGrendel 1, F&B 0.

Thanks for doing a drive by, LG. My God, how your wit and wisdom are missed.

jerry1949
    Spectator

I give LG a -10 for slithering away. It’s impossible to have a “real” discussion with someone whose idea of a discussion is insulting his opponent.

But you LG fans can thank me for inspiring him to make an appearance.

duxrule
    Participant

It might be time to shut this one down. It’s pretty clear that Jer is getting a real kick out of being the center of attention here.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Nope, give LG a +100 for putting the cold hard facts out for everyone to see.

Andy Brown
    Participant

L.G. sure has Vern pegged to a T.

“here’s simply no point in engaging in critical discourse with an ideologue. ” +1

“your statements of “fact” are largely opinion ” +1

“your opinions offensive and much of your worldview introverted and smugly sanctimonious.” +2

“are completely close minded and dogmatically hidebound in almost every regard when confronted by others.” +2

“rarely miss an opportunity to drag a completely unrelated thread back to a topic more near and dear to your heart.” +2

“By your own words and actions, you are far more the fitting definition of an internet troll than a thoughtful contributor to any actual discussion that may be on-going.” +1

“I find you an insufferable bore.” +3

“not worth the time nor bother to engage with.” +3*

*Those of us that wish to stay here must deal with intrusions into threads that otherwise would continue to be good discussions, and ignoring a troll is not always perfunctory (take Herb for example).

Great work, LG. Sorry Brian, it’s more than a 1-0 shutout.

NoParty
    Participant

WOW!!!!!!!!

NoParty
    Participant

UF&UB said>>>
    Join “democratic underground” noparty, if you need a board that is purely liberal democrat. They stomp out any conservative posts. They might enjoy your DUHbya schtick (for a couple of posts, not 10,000).

“DUH”bya likes my schtick!

Democratic Underground? I’m a an Independent for the 9 MILLIONTH time. Your schtick about me being a Dem is getting old too.

edselehr
    Participant

Dux is right. If this thread had any purpose, that purpose has been served. The only thing keeping it alive is F&B’s provocative commentary, so he can continue to be the star of his own show.

Done.

Randy_in_Eugene
    Participant

I just want to throw in a thumbs-up for Cafe’ Yumm! I’m glad it’s spreading northward.

“…because I am a classy guy.”

…and a member of high society, I’m sure. (I can feel an AC/DC song coming on.)

NoParty
    Participant

Cause I’ve got big balls, yes I’ve got big balls….

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.