The Left's Fake Narrative Unravels

This topic contains 64 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  semoochie 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Herb
    Participant

edselehr
    Participant

I like frogs.

cbaravelli
    Participant

Both posts make sense.
    How does one cook a live frog?
    Waiting for the IG & Senate Homeland Security Committee reports.
    Turn up the heat slowly.

Amus
    Participant

Herb likes frogs;

cbaravelli
    Participant

Amus would be banned for life if this forum was fb, tw and snapchat. You need professional help.

Andy Brown
    Participant

WADR cbaravelli, you know not of Herb’s past transgressions on this forum. We have graciously allowed Herb to remain a member with posting rights unlike his idol, a ten times banned poster with a list of transgressions that far exceeds in tastelessness anything Herb has ever done. He is known as (in reverse order of his appearance):

Sacramento Sam
    proud2baconservative (aka bacon)
    ThePope
    Jerry1949
    Monster
    Libby
    thewrathofcon
    RadioRyan
    jrdub
    fairandbalanced (aka F&B)

Herb has also had various posting handles including but not limited to Herb and HD. There was at least one other but I can’t remember it.

Amus has always been a member in good standing.

Just thought you should know that when you entered into this forum that there was a history. The politics and other things side of this forum was only created to keep guys like Herb and Vern (Vern is the real name – we think – of the ten times banned poster) from posting on the radio side.

Have a nice day.

cbaravelli
    Participant

An excuse. Not an explanation. Considering your parental heritage, portraying any forum member as a Nazi war criminal is OK with you?
    Oy Gevalt!

skeptical
    Participant

Look who is here hamming it up again.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

The obsession with Hillary Clinton and her e-mail server at this late date baffles me. Her political career is done.

Andy Brown
    Participant

“An excuse. Not an explanation.”

I should have known better then to offer some background. Sure glad you’re not in law enforcement.

“Considering your parental heritage, portraying any forum member as a Nazi war criminal is OK with you?”

Herb is not just any forum member. er s a askhoul und ein alter trombenik. bist du auch?

Amus
    Participant

Did I portray Herb as a Nazi?

edselehr
    Participant

“Both posts make sense.”

Wow…that proves you really *don’t* get it.

nosignalallnoise
    Participant

There was at least one other but I can’t remember it.

breH.

(Vern is the real name – I think – of the ten times banned poster)

a.k.a. Itsvern?

I’d be willing to bet that Jakman/Joelinpdx/Jennifermarlowe or Hater/Digitaldextor were early Vern/Jerry sockpuppets. If not the former three handles mentioned for him, then he was probably today’s Radio Ruminant judging from that guy’s condescending, asshole attitude.

Have I dredged up enough nightmare memories of decades past yet?

(rest deleted due to clarification by Brianl in the next post)

Brianl
    Participant

Actually, it is Vern. At least, that’s how he formally introduced himself to me when I met him a few years back.

Brianl
    Participant

Also, he doesn’t live in Vancouver.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.