The Left's Challenge now…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  radiodork 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

missing_kskd
    Participant

Andrew, it is more like, votes R when it counts. Sometimes is not the right word. Not inclusive enough.

Jones is there because the GOP ended up with a sex predator.

missing_kskd
    Participant

By the way, Ralph Nader actually ran. He was on the ballot. Bernie did not, and campaigned for Clinton, vigorously I might add.

And he did that, despite the Clinton people booting a whole ton of volunteers and delegates from the convention!

missing_kskd
    Participant

😀

Herb
    Participant

No wonder Democrats remain divided on the guy. He appears to continue distancing himself from their party, essentially eschewing the title Democrat:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/05/21/bernie-sanders-is-still-borrowing-the-democratic-party/

radiodork
    Spectator

After 8 years of the disasterous Obama policies, people were tired of the establishment candidates and nothing says “establishment” like Hillary Clinton. Hillary running in 2020 would be laughable( I don’t think she is dumb enough to run, but maybe she is. Her judgment is so clouded, not to mention her ego, and the fact that she pulled the “woman card” is the reason why she lost.
    What was Hillary Clinton’s message when she was running?

“Vote for me because I’m a woman.”

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.