"The least impressive sex I’d ever had"

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things "The least impressive sex I’d ever had"

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cbaravelli 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Vitalogy
    Participant

Adult film star Stormy Daniels, who claims she had an affair with President Donald Trump more than a decade ago and is suing the president, described sex with the future commander in chief as “the least impressive sex I’d ever had” in a new book.

The book, titled “Full Disclosure,” was obtained ahead of its Oct. 2 release by The Guardian newspaper. NBC News has not obtained the book.

“It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion,” she wrote, according to The Guardian.

Daniels had lingering remorse over the experience for years, writing that any time she’d see Trump on television, she’d think: “I had sex with that, I’d say to myself. Eech.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/least-impressive-sex-i-ever-had-stormy-daniels-tells-all-n910566

What an embarrassment our President is. LOL.

lastday
    Participant

Looks like NBC needed a mohel for parts of that story.

nosignalallnoise
    Participant

Must have been lesbian sex or a MMF threesome. I can’t imagine any human being could be stupid enough to believe Chump has a dick.

Vitalogy
    Participant

According to a copy obtained by The Guardian, the book gives excruciating detail of her alleged affair with Trump, including one nightmarish image in which she compares the president’s penis to Toad—the incredibly annoying mushroom character from Mario. “He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes in a book fittingly titled Full Disclosure. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool… I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart…

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-penis-looks-like-toad-from-mario-kart-says-stormy-daniels

Ouch!

lastday
    Participant

Those words can never be un-read. lol.

cbaravelli
    Spectator

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.