The following is a public service announcement.

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things The following is a public service announcement.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alfredo_T 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

nosignalallnoise
    Participant

You know, there’s been a lot of noise on the forum recently! This is what it sounds like:

Now that a majority of American voters support this President, look for them to keep winning, at least until the left takes some time for self reflection as to why they’ve lost more than 1,000 seats on the national, state and county levels. Grow up, libs or continue your descent into irrelevance.
    . . .
    Yeah, Chris. We get it. You don’t believe in objective truth. So it’s okay to kill the unborn. Right.

Jesus christ, we might as well have a thousand switching power supplies buzzing away on here! Actually, that would be more amusing. There’s only one reason why the noise continues: because people respond to it! Now think a minute: if there was some loud buzzing interference on the radio, you wouldn’t try to talk back to it, would you? Of course not!

So the next time you hear extraneous noise:

Like those who denied the existence of Nazi death camps, I can’t help but wonder about leftists who prattle on, denying reality as children are literally slaughtered.

treat it like what it is: extraneous noise. “Uh, excuse me, I didn’t copy, the buzz is taking you out!”

Now let’s try a practise drill. Pretend you’re reading this:

Meanwhile, I can’t seem to find a leftist here who believes innocent babies, moments before birth, should be allowed to breath their first breath outside the womb before they are killed by the likes of Scammed Parenthood.

Now respond to it as if you heard this:

Very good. One more time, whenever you see this:

You’re only helping the Republicans by choosing this hill to fight on. The American public senses fake news attacks and you have just increased conservative turnout.

respond to it as if you had heard this:

Thank you.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

The politics side of this board is a trainwreck. I want to say that it reminds me of the trashed AM band that I heard in Florida, but that wouldn’t be a good comparison because that band still had many stations. A better comparison is to shortwave, in which most of the stations have gone off the air, leaving the bands with interference and the occasional jammer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.