The DNC pooping on america

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

Talk about a shitty situation! Hillary poop splattered all over the street. Those poor residents who lived near by.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

“Back in the 1970s, I worked for the Children’s Defense Fund. And I was taking on discrimination against African American kids in schools. He was getting sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination in his apartment buildings.

“In the 1980s, I was working to reform the schools in Arkansas. He was borrowing $14 million from his father to start his businesses.

“In the 1990s, I went to Beijing and I said women’s rights are human rights. He insulted a former Miss Universe, Alicia Machado, called her an eating machine.

“And on the day when I was in the Situation Room, monitoring the raid that brought Osama bin Laden to justice, he was hosting the ‘Celebrity Apprentice.’”

-Soon to be, President Hillary Clinton

edselehr
    Participant

Dork has become an excellent leading indicator of Trump’s descent into irrelevancy.

Vitalogy
    Participant

I think radiodouche works at 7-11.

radiodork
    Spectator

Hillary Clinton has experience, but lets be honest she was a total FAILURE as senator and secretary of State. Shes been around way too long. BYE BYE HILLARY! Its time to drain the swamp in Washington.

Andy Brown
    Participant

dorque: “Lets be honest”

OK. Look here:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

Ba bye dork and ba bye drumpf. He is going to get shellacked.

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

I always enjoy reading Dork, poorly, parroting back word for word the official spin from far right, loony land. He’s like the comments section from a Breitbart web article brought to life.

The level of pure stupid and willful ignorance it takes to actually believe Donald Trump is going to win on November 8th one could almost admire in a perverse way.

No, no, go right on thinking that. Don’t let math, science, or facts get in the way of anything. We’re well aware that reality has a liberal bias.

Oh, and yes, we’re all looking forward to mocking you mercilessly the evening of the election. It’ll be called for Hillary Clinton no later than 11pm EST.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.