Ted Cruz is "knockin" Marco Rubio's boots!!

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Politics and other things Ted Cruz is "knockin" Marco Rubio's boots!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator

Yikes!!! Talk about a MAJOR scandal! I haven’t been this shocked since Bill Clinton’s cum stain was found on Monica Lewinsky’s blue dress.

http://nyti.ms/1JuGqpx

LurkingGrendel
    Participant

Interesting attempt at comedic irony. Crude and not particularly amusing nor timely, but interesting.

NoParty
    Participant

Canadian Cruz shouldn’t even be a Presidential candidate. Cruz is a pussy!

Brianl
    Participant

Trixter!! Where the hell have you been??

NoParty
    Participant

Working my fingers to the bone buddy! Working to insure that my kids will never have to struggle in life ever! I took some time away to cleanse the soul and find out what it is in life that makes my life tick.
    But I’m back and I ready to piss some people off and use bad syntax and sentence structure!!!!!!!!

Andy Brown
    Participant

LOL. Hi Trix.

Cruz is subhuman. Period. How does such a villous excuse for a human being compete at this level, you ask. The answer is clear.

Robert Mercer’s money. The hedge fund magnate has battled with the federal government, which claims his firm, Renaissance, avoided paying several billion in taxes through artful tax strategies. So Mercer’s interests seem to align with Cruz’s animosity toward the IRS. Mercer’s money will reportedly be split among 4 super PACs, with each presumably taking a different role in the way they advocate for Cruz. Mercer has reportedly donated at least $31 million to help elect Cruz, which is more than Cruz has raised from other sources during his entire political career.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/here-s-where-ted-cruz-s-gets-his-campaign-money-182038559.html

I mean, really, Cruz is total scum. Just last year he voted to block a bill that would have allowed 25 million people to refinance student loan debt at lower interest rates.

He hasn’t the qualifications to be President many have written, but that fact aside, he’s a miserable excuse for a human being.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Rafael Cruz is his real name.

bookemdono
    Participant
    skeptical
    Participant

Apparently Cruz isn’t going to take legal advice from Donald Trump.

radiodork
    Spectator

And according to some law professors, Trump is correct. Cruz is not eligible to be president. Mary mcmanamon is a constitutional law professor at widener University Deleware Law School.

Ted Cruz is not eligible to be president – http://wpo.st/ZU041

Dxer1969
    Participant

Wish Rubio would take his big old boot and plant it in Cruz arrogant ass for starters!

radiodork
    Spectator
    paulwalker
    Participant

I’ve said this before, but it bears repeating. Whenever I hear Ted Cruz speak, I feel like I am watching a televangelist. And that isn’t pretty.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.