"Talk 1640" KDZR Replaces "Radio Disney" format

feedback.pdxradio.com forums feedback.pdxradio.com forums Portland Radio "Talk 1640" KDZR Replaces "Radio Disney" format

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Craig_Adams
    Participant

This from All Access:

Salem Launches News-Talk-Business Format At KDZR/Portland

SALEM has launched a News-Talk and Business format on newly-acquired KDZR-A/LAKE OSWEGO-PORTLAND, OR.

The new TALK 1640 will air SALEM RADIO NETWORK’s BILL BENNETT MIKE GALLAGHER, DENNIS PRAGER, HUGH HEWITT, STEVE DEACE, ERIC METAXAS and business shows with RAY LUCIA, MOE ANSARI, DEL WALMSLEY, and BILL GUNDERSON. SATURDAYS will include METAXAS, SALEM’s HUGH HEWITT, GUNDERSON, SALEM’s TOWNHALL REVIEW, GALLAGHER, PRAGER, the syndicated STEPHEN BALDWIN-KEVIN MCCULLOUGH show, and LUCIA. On SUNDAYS, METAXAS, PRAGER, ANSARI, GALLAGHER, the syndicated FOX NEWS SUNDAY simulcast, PRAGER, TOWNHALL REVIEW, ANSARI, GUNDERSON, HEWITT, BALDWIN-MCCULLOUGH, and DEACE will air.

semoochie
    Participant

It’s really a shame because they missed a golden opportunity to stabilize KPDQ-AM’s coverage of the Portland area.

Dxer1969
    Participant

Oh no! Not them again! Yuck! Remember back in early 2007. When KKSN 910 signed off. A sad day for me. And what did they replace that with? Freaking TRN. They sucked ass! Oh man! Actually rather listen to the diz.

missing_kskd
    Participant

(Snicker)

🙂

Andy Brown
    Participant
    Dxer1969
    Participant

Andy. You are being to kind! We all know it sucks ass!

Dxer1969
    Participant

Yup. Ya snickered my friend! Yeah, you know! Just another shit show on 1640. Appreciate your humor! Love it!

Dxer1969
    Participant

Oh yeah. Forgot ta say. 1640 is off my oh hell, vehicle radio. Grand kids liked The Diz. 1640 is a piece o shit now. AM’s? Presets? Turned it to sports. 620. Rip City Radio. At least, I can listen to the Blazers, instead of that shitty TRN tripe.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.