Subway sandwich

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    radiodork
    Spectator
    skeptical
    Participant

A FOX News link. While the story is true and now a bit old, perhaps you’ll share with us why you intentionally dumb yourself down. That’s the bigger story here.

semoochie
    Participant

Shouldn’t this be in the “Matt Jones” thread? 🙂

Randy_in_Eugene
    Participant

Keep on Kisn.

radiodork
    Spectator

While the story is true and now a bit old, perhaps you’ll share with us why you intentionally dumb yourself down. That’s the bigger story here.

You really think this story is true Skep? C’mon, wouldn’t Matt Jones have seen the rodent in his sandwich while it was getting made??

Alfredo_T
    Participant

I first heard this story on KPAM, and I was a bit suspicious. However, I see that the Associated Press picked up on this.

I am more fearful about clicking on the “Sponsored Stories” links that I see on the Websites of Fox News, Yahoo, etc. than I am about the near-zero possibility of finding a dead rodent in a Subway sandwich.

Listener_Pete
    Participant

You really think this story is true Skep? C’mon, wouldn’t Matt Jones have seen the rodent in his sandwich while it was getting made??

Speaking about dumbing down, It wasn’t Matt Jones’ sandwich.

Vitalogy
    Participant

Not surprising, Subway takes so long to make your sandwich even a rat dies waiting.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

^^^
    HA HA HA HA HA! 🙂

paulwalker
    Participant

My problem with subway is that they ask you too many questions. You should be able to order a sandwich off the menu without being bombarded by questions. My second problem with subway is that their food does not last for more than 12 hours in the fridge. Leftovers get soggy and unedible very quickly. I will rarely frequent a subway because of these two issues.

Chris_Taylor
    Participant

Can’t remember the last time I spent money at a Subway. Too much bread for my tastes.

radiodork
    Spectator

My problem with subways is the food comes out just as quickly as it goes in. (Too much toilet time for me after I eat at subway) IT must be the bread. Or the fake chicken breast. Is it even real chicken? I notice they always throw the chicken breast in the microwave and it has the consistency of rubber.

Alfredo_T
    Participant

I have never had a problem with Subway sandwiches. However, a dietetic technician I used to know (NOT the same as a dietitian) recommended against eating at Subway because of additives in the bread.

skeptical
    Participant

Alfredo, I believe I saw the mouse story in The O hence my belief it was likely to be true.

Dork, this is why you shouldn’t read or watch news from FOX News: http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2011/11/21/fox-news-viewers-uninformed-npr-listeners-not-poll-suggests/

radiodork
    Spectator

Hey Cmon now skep, a little fox news is good for some comedic relief.

Another reason why i choose to eat at home, I know whats in my food. At least i will know for A FACT that there is no rats, boogers, saliva/snot, feces in my meal.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.